Chapter 7: Tears Over Love

Author Note: I'm gonna try to post more. I promise!!!
.........
.............
.............
.........
"BAEJINNN WAKE UP!!!! SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU" Sohee screams waking me
up in a fright.
"Who is it???" I asked.
"Come and see"
"Ugh...fine!"

God who could be here this early to see me. I sit up in my bed and sit there for a second then finally get up and put my slippers. I looked bad, my hair was in a bun and I was in shorts and a large shirt, but I didn't really care. I walk to the door and Sohee moves out of the way. I look up to see Taemin in black skinny jeans with a white shirt with a black blazer on.

"You look cute" he says and then laughs.

I looked down, remembering what I was wearing. I close the door quickly and run to my suit case and change into some skinny jeans and a loose tan blouse. I put my hair down and hurry to the door and open it.

"Hey...." I say trying to slow my heavy breathing from running around and changing.
"You look pretty, but you didn't have to change. You looked pretty cute in that other outfit." He says and winks.

My face starts becoming red and my heart beat speeds up. Why must he be like this? I'm trying to act normal but he says this things and I become flustered. I know if Sohee sees me like this she will want to try something to get us together and I don't need that right now. I put my hand out to kinda push him so I can walk out and close the door behind me so Sohee couldn't hear.

"Taem..." I start to say when I got interrupted.

Taemin interrupted me with his lips on mine. He started walking forward and I walked backwards till we met a wall. He continued to kiss me, he moved down to my neck and then put my hands up to push him away.

"Taemin....stop"
"Why? What's the matter? We did this yesterday."
"We don't even know what "this" is?"
"Baejin..."
"We can't keep doing this if we don't know. If we don't talk about what "we" are then this is just some type of fling, and that's not what I'm looking for."

          He didn't say anything just looked down to the floor. He was silent. Was that all this was to him....a "fling". Him being quiet wasn't a good sign, I could feel the tears about to come down. I couldn't let him see me like this. I begin to run down the stairs and run to the side of the building. I could hear Taemin calling after me but I kept running till I found a place to hide. I hid in this ditch. Taemin was still yelling my name, but I couldn't face him. I know I'm overreacting but I can't handle rejection. The couldn't fight the tears anymore, it all came down. I put my hands over my face and cried into them. Why did this go this way? I knew he was an idol, and every idol is the same. They care more about their fame then a relationship. I didn't hear Taemin anymore....I guess he left, I wouldn't be surprise. I get up and walk up the ditch. I walk to the side of the building so I can go around but then someone grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"There you are!!"  Taemin says
"Taemin....please"
"Baejin listen to me, please!"
"I can't. Sohee is expecting me back."
"She can wait."
"I can't..."
"Baejin..."
"Let me go...please."
"Not till you let me talk to you."

           I push my way out of his hold. I don't want to hear the words "I can't be with you"...it would break my heart. I continue walking...

"Baejin!!"

        I keep on walking.

"Baejin.....I love you!"

         I stopped walking and friends around.

"What?" I say.
"Yes...I love you."

         I didn't know what to say....I was frozen in place. He walked closer to me.

"Baejin....I...love you..."

          I didn't know what to say and I didn't know how to think. All I knew was that I needed to do it. I leaped and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was kissing back. I didn't know what any of this meant but I did know that I loved this boy and I never wanted this to stop even if it was a fling.