Chapter 2: O.M.G

I go to my room and get my suit case that I have never used before. I start grabbing some clothes. I pack 4 fancy pretty dresses, and then the rest are casual clothes. I could pack all I needed in an hour, unlike Namjoon and Hoseok that take ages.

        I lay down to sleep. I pull out my phone and look through Instagram. All that was ever on my news feed was kpop. I see Hoseok and Namjoon, which is so weird, to this day, to see them as famous idols that everyone screams their names. Even though they were idols I still haven't got to see Taemin. It was depressing. My eyes begin to feel heavy.
...
.......
...
      The light of the sun peeks through the curtain, hitting directly in my eyes. I open them and see hoseok staring at me
"HOLY...HOSEOK!!"
"What?!? IS THERE A SPIDER??"
"No!! What are you doing in my room?"
"Well I came into tell you that it's 3 in the afternoon."
"3!?!? OMG I SLEPT THAT LONG!??"
"Yes. Come on I brought you food. Also you need to start getting dressed to catch your flight."
"Ooo food!!"

      I get up and go out to the kitchen and see so much food. I was gonna eat good today. I grab my chopsticks and start picking food up and eating.
"This is so good Hoseok!! Thank you bro!!"
"No problem"
"Yeah this is delicious brother!!" Namjoon says.

      We finish eating and we start getting ready to drive to the airport. I didn't know what to put on, I guess something casual but also pretty. I grab a white sweater and some ripped nude jeans.
" you ready?" Namjoon ask
"Yes!" I yell in excitement
"Alright let's go gooo!"

    We leave our apartment and drive to the airport. When we get there is was so crowded. We parked and we went in. I see Sohee waiting for me.
"Best friend!!!" I yell
"Best friend!!!"
" are you excited for Japan? I know I am!"
"Heck yeah I'm excited!"

      We go get all of the stuff we need to get on the plane. Then it was time to go our separate ways.
" please be careful Baejin..." Namjoon says
"I will be, don't worry. You two be careful too with all your fans."
"We will!" Hoseok says.

     I grab them and pull them into a deep hug.
"I'll miss you guys...so much."
"We'll miss you too..,"

      I leave before tears filled my eyes. This was the first time leaving them for a whole week, it was hard. But I was excited about going to Japan.
"This is going to be so fun!!" Sohee says
"I know it will!!!"
...
2 hours later
...
      We arrive and we get off the plane.
"OMG WE ARE HERE!!" Sohee yells
" I KNOW!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE IN JAPAN."

      We go find the hotel we payed for. Even the hotel was so pretty. I couldn't believe that I was here in Japan. It was unbelievable and so incredible.
"Sohee let's go explore!!"
"Yessses!"

     We go outside and we visit every store, every building. Everything here was so beautiful! I don't know if I ever want to leave this place.

       After exploring we headed back to the hotel.
"Hey Baejin I want to visit a place I heard about, wanna come?"
"Umm....YES!!"
"Then get ready!!"

      I go change and put a little makeup on.
"Let's go!!!"

      We go to some building and it is c.r.o.w.d.e.d. I had no clue where we were.
" why is this place so crowded??"
"I have no clue"

       I step out of the car and I trip over my shoe and fall. I feel a hand on my arm, trying to help me up.
"Hey are you okay?" Some male voice said. It sounded so familiar, I knew this voice. I look up to see who it was.
"OH.....MY.....GOD" I say in shock.