::Final:: His heart

..............

..................

A 2 HOUR FLIGHT LATER

..................

..............

I get off the plain, and I had ask Sohee where he would be staying while in Japan. She sent me the address and I grabbed a cab.

I reached a hotel and there was no second where I stood. I rushed in and ask the front desk worker.

"May I know, what room Lee Taemin is in?"

"I'm sorry, We can not give you that."

"Please....I need to see him."

"I'm sorry mam."

Was this a sign? I sat down on a bench in the lobby. Tears started rolling down my face. I need to tell him that....I love him.

After 20 minutes, of hoping he would come down, he didn't. I got up and headed for the door. Maybe this was god saying that I had missed my chance.

"Baejin?!?"

I stop in my tracks and freeze. I knew that voice! It was Taemin! I turn around and there he was standing, more handsome then ever before. I run towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Baejin, is this really you??"

"Yes, It's me"

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I have missed him so much and being back in his arms was where I belonged. We didn't talk anymore. We just held on another, the hug getting tighter.

..............

..................

20 MINUTES PASSES

..................

..............

He lets go and so do I.

"Let's go up to my room." He says.

I nod my head and we walk up to the 2nd floor. He puts in the key and we go in. His room was so beautiful. As well as it smelt so new. We walk over to his bed and sit down.

"Baejin, what are you doing here?"

"Taemin...."

"Is something wrong?? Do you need help?"

"....I love you."

He stays silent and looks surprised.

"But...you said?"

"I was lying, Taemin. I didn't see a future where we could work out and I didn't know how to tell you without you letting me go, so I decided to do what I did. But now I don't care what obstacles we have to overcome because I, honestly and truthfully, am in love you."

"Even then, I still didn't let you go. Baejin....you are my world and my life. I don't want to let you go, ever."

He lifts his right hand and creases my cheek.

"I love you too, Baejin."

He comes closer and locks his lips with mine. I didn't want to leave ever again. I knew that I want him in my life, for good. Lee Taemin, stole my heart and made sure I wouldn't want it back. It was his heart now.