Chapter 3: Lied

It was Taemin. My mind went blank, all my thoughts escaped, and I was frozen. Was this happening? Is Taemin really in front of me?
"Is she okay?" Taemin ask.
"Yeah...just give her a minute."
      I could hear them but I couldn't at the same time. I couldn't wrap my head around any of this.
"T...T..Taemin.." was all I could manage to get out of my mouth.
"Yes, that is me."
"I...I..."
...
....
Everything went black
....
...
        My eyes open slowly adjusting to the light from the ceiling shining down in my eyes. I sit up and look around, not knowing where I am. This place didn't look like our hotel.  I don't see Sohee anywhere.
"Look who is finally up." Someone says and giggles, from the bathroom.
     I look behind me at the bathroom doorway.
"Who's there?"
"It's me"
      Then he walks out, Taemin.
"Taemin!?! Where am I? Why are you here?! Where's Sohee?!?" I need Sohee!!" I freak out and run to the door.
"Hey hey, it's okay. You're in my dressing room, you fainted and my dressing room was close. My sist...I mean Sohee is outside, I'll go get her."
        He walks out. I wait for Sohee to walk in, I need her right now.
"Baejin, your up! Thank god!"
"Sohee what is happening?!"
"Well I was hoping to tell you in a different way but guess this will have to do. Taemin is my brother...the one that you never got to meet. I brought you here so you could meet but then you fainted."
".....Taemin is your brother?"
"Yes"
"Why didn't you ever tell me?!? I thought we didn't lie to each other?! Or kept something like hidden from each other. You knew I had a crush on him, you knew that meeting him was my dream!!"
"I know...I just wanted it to be a surprised."
"Either way it would have been a surprise!! But you had to keep this a secret for 10 whole years?! Don't you think 10 years is long to keep a secret this big???"
"...I'm sorry.."
"I need some time alone....please."
"Yeah, I understand. I'll be outside."
     Sohee gets up and walks out. All of sudden tears became to flood my eyes. I know this seems like it's stupid to be upset over something like this but it wasn't the fact that Taemin was her brother. It was that for 10 years straight she never told me. Even during the 4 years I liked him. For 10 years she kept this secret of her personal life hidden when I had told her everything. We promised when we became best friends that we would never hide anything.
        I put my knees against my head my arms folded around them. Tears falling down my face. I hear the door open but I keep my head in my arms.
"I told you Sohee I wanted to be alone!"
"It's me." Taemin says.
     I feel him sit down in front of me. I lift my head up.
"What's the matter?"
"It's nothing, just my sensitive side being rude."
"Well tell your sensitive side to stop. A pretty girl shouldn't cry." He lifts his hand up to my cheek and takes his thumb and wipes away a tear.
     I turn my head to the left.
"Pls don't look at me...I look hideous when I cry. This wasn't the way I imagined meeting you."
"You don't look hideous, you are the opposite, beautiful."
"You don't have to be nice. It's okay."
"I'm being honest. Hey my concert is about to start, do you want to watch or do you need some time to be alone."
"Watching you live and meet you has always been my dream but I just want to stay back here, if that's okay?"
"Yeah that's okay."
      Taemin gets up and leaves. I finally get to watch Taemin live and I can't because I'm back here crying and taking everything that just happened in. Taemin called me pretty and beautiful and I didn't freak out or fainted because I'm too upset. The first time I meet Taemin and I faint and he sees me cry and I find out that I was lied to by my best friend. A day I thought would be amazing turns out to be one of the worst. My eyes were burning from crying too much, they begin to feel heavy.
...
.....
...