Chapter 14: "Wait for me"

..............
..................
A Month Later
..................
..............

        Taemin and I hadn't talked in a month nor have I seen him. I decided that it was time to move back to Korea with my brothers, I needed to get away from those memories I had with Taemin. It only made me miss him more and I can't give in. He has his dream life, with being a singer, and I couldn't fit into that life. Especially with him always being busy...I just don't think I would ever get to see him. I won't make him choose, it's not right. He deserves so much better than someone holding him down.

       I needed to get a job to take my mind off of him, so I asked for a job at a small coffee shop. I love coffee so it honestly is a good job. I am able to smell and drink coffee almost everyday and that is heaven. Sohee comes to visit me at work almost all the time to check up on me but honestly I'm fine. She tries not to mention Taemin because she feels like it will hurt me, and it may, but I can handle it. She just doesn't want to see me hurt.

"Baejin?"

I hear my boss from behind me.

"Yes, boss?"
"Why don't you tale the rest of the day off?"
"I'm okay. I like working."
"I know, but you work all the time. Go relax at home."
"But—"
"No buts. This is an order. I don't like seeing you over work yourself."
"Alright. Thank you boss."

     I grab my stuff and get a cab. It was true though, I always am working. Only because it distracts me from thinking about Taemin. I thought it would get easier after 2 weeks, but it still feels the same as the day I told him. When I think about the words I said, my heart begins to ache. Why did he have so much control over me?

"Miss, we're here."

"Oh, thank you sir."

     I get out the cab and walk up to my house. I had moved into my old parents home, because I had so many memories as a kid here. I loved growing up here. My brothers would always tease me and we would pretend we were kings and queens. I wish I could go back to those days.

       I walk inside and see Namjoon and Hoseok passed out on the couch. I guess they were to tired to go to their rooms. I head to my room and sit on my bed. Then my head begins to wander. All leading back to Taemin. I missed him. I miss his smile. I wish I could see him one more time, but I know I can't.

"Sis, please stop hurting yourself."

   I look and see Namjoon standing in my door way.

"Oh. Namjoon, I thought you were asleep."
"Don't change the subject."
"I don't know what you mean."
"Baejin, I see the pain you're in. You may fool others, but I know my sister."
"I can't do anything about it."
"Why can't you?"
"Because...he has his dream, Namjoon, he has what he has always wanted to be. I can't take that away."
"How would you take it away?"
"Being an idol mean always being busy, where would I fit into his schedule? I wouldn't, and then he would have too choose and I don't want him to choose. Between me and his dream, I would want him to have his dream."
"What if you're his dream?"
"Come on, Namjoon, as if. I'm a nobody, he is a star. His dream is singing and I'm just nothing."
"Baejin! No! You are not a "nobody" you are my sisters! You make people smile when they meet you! You bring laughter! Most importantly you taught me that if I want something then I must not worry about the negative stuff, and I must go for it. If you love him then let him be in your life! I know you love him so stop hurting yourself and him, because your hurting me and everyone else by doing so. You need to stop stopping yourself! Do you understand me?"
"I...I think so.."
"Then what are you still doing here?? Go get him!"
"Okay!!!"

     I grab a bag and pack a few things and then head to the airport. I hope it isn't too late. I can still make this right. I know now that I love him and that means that i will be with him no matter if he is busy. We would make it work. "Please....wait for me, Taemin."