Chapter 10: Back Home

.......
.............
.............
.......

         After a long flight we had finally arrived. I was relieved to be back, but the sadness didn't leave. I thought coming back here would take away this horrible feeling but it didn't, it actually felt worse.

             I got home and I immediately went to my room. I fell down to the floor, my legs gave in, my eyes starting tearing. I need to stop!! Why was I crying over some boy. He isn't worth it! I put my arms around my knees and then I couldn't hold back anymore. I let go of fighting and just let all my tears come forward.

          I tried to stop but they kept coming. Then I felt someone's arms around me. I knew these arms so well....it was Namjoon. I turn around and hug him back, my face on his chest.

"Baejin....You promised. I never wanted to see you like this."
"Namjoon I tried.....so hard....I'm sorry."
"It's okay Baejin. Everything will be fine, I promise you."
"No...it won't.."
"Shhhh sis."

        We kept hugging. I didn't want to let go because I didn't want to be alone right now. I knew if I was alone things would get worse. I needed my brother.

........
...........
Namjoon's POV
...........
.......

            It broke my heart to see Baejin like this. I didn't know what happened but I knew by the state she was in that a boy caused this. I knew that once I found out who broke my sisters heart they would pay. I'm not going to ask her now, even know I want to know now, she needs time. She will tell me everything when ready.

She had cried so much, she fell asleep on me. She has never cried this hard before, it must have tired her out. I picked her up gently and laid her on the bed and covered her.

"Sis, I love you. It hurts to see you this way. Whoever has done this will pay, I promise." I whisper then leave.

......
.........
Next Morning.
————————-
Baejin's POV
..........
......

I open my eyes and see the daylight...I must have fallen asleep. It's like I blackout but I still remembered everything. The pain didn't go away, I wish it did but life doesn't work that way. I hear a knock at my bedroom door then Namjoon and Hoseok walked in.

"Hey, Sis, we made you breakfast." Hoseok says.

They placed the tray of food on my lap. I guess Hoseok heard or Namjoon told him that I was crying.

"Thank you guys. I was hungry."
"No problem sis. Namjoon and I are gonna go out and wanted to ask if you wanna come with us?"
"Thank you Hoseok for asking but I just really want to stay home."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Thank you thou."
"Okay....we'll be back soon!!"

I nod my head and as they walk away. I knew they both wanted me to get out of the house and enjoy today but I just couldn't. I felt like crap. They always cared too much about me and I loved it but at times like this I just wanna be alone. I would call Sohee to tell her I was "fine" but my phone had been dead since we got on the plane. I grabbed my charger from my bag and plug my phone up. I sat here waiting and trying to think where Namjoon and Hoseok were going. They were probable going to the store.

My phone turned on. I picked it up and I had 20+ missed calls from Taemin and 33 messages. I know he wanted to talk but I couldn't do it. I call Sohee and I tell her I'm fine and she believes it. This was good...now it was time to start acting like Japan never happened.

I eat the amazing food my brothers had made me and it tasted so delicious. They were amazing cooks, I was envious. I was almost done when I hear a knock at the door. I didn't want to get up but the others weren't here. I get up and put on my slippers. I walk to the front door and open it.

"Baejin!!"

.......
...........
...........
.......