Chapter 4: A Confession

...
.....
...
"Baejin" a light voice said.
I didn't open my eyes.
"Baejin" the voice said again.
I open my eyes to see Taemin beside me on the floor.
"Taemin....what time is it?"
"It's midnight."
"Wait what?!? Midnight."
"Yeah you fell asleep. I got back from my concert and you were passed out so I told Sohee to just go on ahead and that I would drop you off later."
"Oh....is she okay? I was a bit mean to her."
"Yeah. She doesn't blame you Baejin. She understands where you were coming from. She isn't mad."
"I hope not. I was just taking so much in at one time that I snapped at her."
"She understands, I promise."
I force a smile out but then look down because I felt bad for being so rude to Sohee, she didn't deserve to get screamed at. When I get back to the hotel I'll apologize to her, make it up to her.
"So Baejin you ready to go home?"
"Yeah. Thanks for being able to take me."
"No problem." He said while smiling.
Even though I was still upset and mad at myself, I could finally take in what was happening. When he smile my heart best sped up, Face got red. I looked away so he couldn't see my face.

We got to our hotel and he parked right at the front. I open the door but before taking one step out Taemin reaches over and grabs my arm. I look at him and i could read what he was meaning by that so I closed the door and his arm fell and landed on my thigh. My heart beat was speeding up.
"Um...yeah Taemin.." I say while he takes away he hand.
"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for never have been able to meet you before. I always wanted to. I would see you in pictures with Sohee and I didn't just see my little sisters friend, I seen a beautiful girl that would have a great personality. That was someone I wanted to meet in a great way but that didn't go as plan. I may have met you in a bad situation but I still finally got to meet that beautiful girl in the pictures."

I was lost for words. I don't know what to reply with. It's not a regular everyday thing when your celebrity crush tells you that you are beautiful and that he always wanted to meet me too.
"....Baejin."
"Sorry...it's just taking me time to process this."
"I'm sorry to have just dropped this on you the same time you got all the other news, I just felt like you needed to know."
"Um...." I say before I open the door quickly and run inside.
I walk up the stairs up to our room. I open the door quietly because I didn't want to wake Sohee up if she was asleep.
" Baejin?!?"
"Sohee!"
"Your back! I was getting worried. I had to stay up to see you get here."
"I'm okay Sohee. Um....Sohee."
"Yeah..."
"I'm so so sorry about everything."
"Baejin I'm sorry. You had every right to be mad."
"No no Sohee you're my best friend I should have never yelled at you."
"Come here"
She pulls me in into a hug and it felt great to not be fighting with her anymore. When we made up it felt good. I hated fighting with her but it never lasted long, maybe a few hours.
"Now that you're here I can finally sleep"
"Yes please."
     We lay down in our beds and we start talking about random stuff till Sohee fell asleep. I begin the drift off when my phone ringer goes off. I look at it, it reads....