Chapter 6: Begining of A Love Story...Maybe

The morning light came in and then my alarm went off. I rub my eyes and open them. I look over to see that Sohee is still asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I quietly went to the shower to get ready for my date with taemin...Wait is it a date? I didn't know what to call it and I didn't know how it would go. I was nervous. I jumped into the shower and kept thinking what was gonna happen...it was so hard to imagine me hanging out with this guy, that is famous, and my best friend's brother. I got out of the shower but I didn't know how to dress. Should I dress up for a date or dress up like 2 bros hanging out? I guess I would do both. I put on these red jeans and a black flowy blouse and put on just a bit of makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and Sohee was standing right in front of me.
"Where are you going?"
"Just... for a walk" i said but didn't sound convincing.
"Mmhm...come one Baejin I know when you are lying."
"Ugh...fine, I'm going out with a guy."
"Who?! Who?!" She said overly excited
"Just some random guy I met."
"Hm...let me think...." she started to go into investigation mode. This was never good because she found outs
"Let's see, yesterday was a crazy day. The only people you seen yesterday was me and taemin, and I'm not a guy and we didn't make plans so it's HAS TO BE TAEMIN!!" she screamed.
"....why are you like this?"
"So I am right!! Where you guys going??? Hm???"
"Just for a walk."
"Sure...that's what everyone at the beginning of a 'love story' say."
"Ugh." I walked out the door before Sohee could say anything else.

          I walked down the steps and see taemin leaning against his car, looking at me. He looked so amazing like he always does. There was something about a guy doing the whole "bad boy" mood that gave me chills. I stand there looking at him from head to toe not realizing it.
"Are you just gonna stand there all day and look at me," he said and laughs.
"Oh...um..yeah sorry" oh great Baejin you always gotta make it awkward. I walk over and he opens the door for me. I get in and he closes it and then he walks to his side and gets in.
"So where do you wanna go" he asks
"I'm not sure what anything is. I haven't gotten time to explore."
"Well your in luck. I know almost everyplace. Let's go eat first and talk more about each other, okay?"
I nod my head and he begins to drive. We drove in silence but I would see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. I would get nervous every time he looked at me. I could feel the sweat on my forehead.
.....
........
A 25 minute car ride later
........
.....
We arrived at this beautiful restaurant. It looked way to beautiful. Also looked expensive. I definitely did not dress up enough for this place. He walked over to my door and opened it. He was such a gentleman. We get inside and the waiter led us to our table and we sit down.
"What do you want to eat?" He ask.
"Um....noodles with steak and rice."
"That's my favorite!"
"Same!!"
The waiter came back and took our order. We sat there for a second in silence, but then he broke it.
"So Baejin, tell me more about yourself?"
"Like what?"
"Everything."
"That could take awhile.."

        We talked and talked. Our food came and we continued to talk. He told me more about himself and me about myself. We talked for so long that we didn't realize that 4 hours had past.
"Omg...4 hours have passed." I say
"Oh wow..It hasn't felt that long."
"Yeah I know."
"I guess I should take you home."
"Yeah."
He payed the check and we left. When we got back to the hotel. I stayed in the car.
"I had a great time." He said
"Yeah me too."
"Baejin....?"
"Yeah?"

     I turned my head. Taemin moved closer, our lips inches away. He looked at my lips and bit his. Then it happened he cane closer and his lips were on mine. I couldn't think anymore. It felt like everything was in slow motion...my mind was blank. All I knew was that he was kissing me. I didn't know if I was kissing back or not. I just felt like I blacked out but I was still there.  He backed away and then I snapped out of that blank stage and I didn't want it to stop, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. We locked lips again, this time it was longer then he bit my bottom lip before he stopped.
"Wow..." I said
"Yeah.."
"Um I should go upstairs now."
          I get out of the car and start walking to the stairs. Then I felt someone grab my wrist. They pulled me back and pinned me up against the wall. I looked up at their eyes, it was Taemin.
"Tae..."
Before I could finished he puts his lips on mine and put my hands up above my head. He went down to my neck, making my breathing speed up.
"Tae...Taemin....st...stop."
He didn't say anything, and he didn't stop. Even though I said to I wanted him not to. It felt so good. But I knew it had to. I put my hands down and I push him off.
"Taemin I should go in."
"Yeah...I'm sorry I just wanted you..."
"It's fine...heh"
" I will let you go up."
He starts walking back to his car.
"Taemin!"
"Yeah?"
I run and give him a hug.
"Thank you for today."
"No need for thank yous. I would do it again any day."
I let go him and smile. Then I walk up stairs.
I walk in hoping that Sohee is asleep but of course she wasn't.
"Tell me everything!!"
"Pls Sohee I just want to sleep."
"No no no!!! I must know!!"
"We kissed...maybe made out."
"Oh...o h..."
"And he may have kissed my neck."
"Yes yes!!! More!!"
"That's it."
"What?!? That's it?!? Whyyyy!!!???"
"Because we just met."
"So!!!"
"Goodnight Sohee."
"Baejin!!!
"I said goodnight."
"Ugh.,,your no fun!!"

      I walk over to my bed and lay down. Sohee went and laid down as well. She passed out in a minute. I closed my eyes...
.......
..........
..........
.......