Chapter 12: Madly In Love

*Authors note* ~ sorry for the long wait!! I just been busy, I'm trying to manage my schoolwork and work and this, I'll start writing more again I promise!

.......
............
............
.......

      Namjoon and I danced....well more like destroyed the night away. It was a fun night but every fun night comes to an end and I end up in my room sitting there thinking about what Taemin and I were. Namjoon said he gave him permission....but that doesn't really explain anything besides that my brother agrees with Taemin. I know I should talk to him but I had no idea what to actually say. He said he would give up everything but what if his mind changes. It would break my heart and I don't know if I want that. But on the other hand I do love him.....ugh life is too much sometimes. 

       My phone starts to ring causing me to jump. Who would be calling me this late? I look at it and it as Taemin. Should I answer him or just ignore till I know what I'm gonna say. Ugh I'll just answer!

"Hello?"
"Baejin! What are you doing?"
"Well, being a human and trying to sleep"
"Hm...seems boring! Come outside!!"
"Why?"
"Because I have a surprise!!"
"Taemi-"
"No no your coming down here! See you in a minute!"

      He just hangs up. What is so important he wants to show me at 1 AM. Lord! I put on a hoodie and go outside. I didn't see him at first.

"Taemin?"

No answer.

"Taem-"
"BOO!!"

I jump up and slap him thinking is was someone else.

"Ow..."
"I'm so sorry! You scared me!!"
"I see you aren't good with scares"
"Not at night and when it's right next to me!!!"
"Hah you're adorable."

    I get flustered and I knew my face was beginning to blush.

"What did you want to show me so late?"
"Come with me."
"Where?"
"Just a few feet."
"Okay"

        He grabs my hand with his left hand and uses his right to cover my eyes. We headed through the grass to like a field and I knew this field it was were I use to go when I wanted to relax.
"You ready?!"
"Yes..."
"Okay open your eyes!!"

    I open my eyes and there it was, a beautiful blow up bed with a whole bunch of covers and pillows. With candles and rose petals all around.

"Do you like it..?"
"You did all this?!"
"Yeah..heh"
"Omg Taemin!! I love it...you're the best"

      That moment I was so amazed with this gesture and beautiful surprise that I jump in his arms rapping my arms around him a bit too hard causing us to fall to the floor.

"Sorry! I'm just so amazed and happy..."
"It's okay."

     We weren't moving. We weren't talking. Nothing, but just staring into each other's eyes. The way his eyes sparkled in the moonlight was so beautiful. The dark night surrounding and the only thing in bright colors and was clear was Taemin.

"I love you Kim Baejin.."
"I...love you lee Taemin.."

     I leaned down, our lips getting closer then they locked together. We begin kissing each other. I know that we haven't discussed what we were and what we will be but when I kissed him everything felt right. I felt like I was suppose to be here with him, and I wanted to be here with him. I always want to be with him. Nothing really made sense to me but one thing I did know for sure was that I was madly in love with this guy....and that I wanted to be with him always....