Chapter 8: Feelings

In that moment nothing mattered but Taemin. My arms around him and my lips on his felt right. I knew that there could be two outcomes and I knew one was not being with him and being without him but right now that didn't mattered I was focused on the one were we would stay together. My brain was focused on him. My heart was screaming at me and my brain. My brain focused on the bad outcome but my heart was differing. I knew that kissing him right now would make me more confused on what this was but I couldn't help it.....Taemin has won my heart and I couldn't fight it.

"Bae...Jin.." he said breathing heavily because we didn't stop for a moment to catch a breathe.
"Wh..at" I ask.
"We should stop.."

         And just like that reality hit me in the face like a ton of bricks. For a moment I thought that we might actually be able to be something....but once I begin to feel that happiness he shuts it down.

"I don't understand....I thought...."
"Baejin....I do love you, but I don't know if it will ever work out."

         I was hurt. He said he loves me and then he says that. I needed to just get away now. I run to the stairs and run up them. I open the hotel door and I shut it behind.

"Sohee don't let Taemin in."
"Why?"
"BECAUSE I SAID DON'T. OK?!?"

          I snapped I was so hurt and filled with so many emotions. Sohee knew that when I was mad it was best to leave me alone for the time being. I could hear Taemin begging me to let him in but I couldn't see his face right now. All I wanted was to be alone. Sohee knew this so she got up and put her shoes and left.  I didn't know where she was going but she would tell me later

         I grabbed the remote to the TV and put on my favorite show when I was feeling down. I could count on Doctor Who to always take my mind off things.

.......
...............
SOHEE'S POV
...............
......

I could tell she needed some time so I got up and put on my shoes. I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I know my best friend well enough to know that she would tell me later but for now she just needed to be alone. I was at the bottoms of the stair when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. I looked up to see my brother.

"Sohee, where is Baejin?" Taemin asked.
" she's inside. She said she doesn't want to talk to you bro."
"Please...I need to talk to her."
"I'm sorry but I know my best friend and I know you. She will throw stuff and you will try to beg for forgiveness and end up crying."
"Sohee I love her..."
"If you do then why is she up there angry and her eyes looking like she had just cried??"
"I'm sorry...."
"Taemin leave her alone for now pls."

I walked away leaving him there. I knew my brother meant well but Baejin is my best friend and I know her. I was doing the right thing for both of them. I love them both so much, they are my family.

........
..............
BAEJIN'S POV
..............
........

My phone kept blowing up from messages from Taemin. I had several missed calls as well. I couldn't deal with him. I just wanted my brothers now. I want to go back home. I think I'm going back tomorrow even if Sohee doesn't want to, I can't stay here anymore. I needed Namjoon and hoseok!! I broke down crying. I needed to see them again. I picked my phone up so I can call Namjoon.
*ring ring ring*

"Hello." Namjoon said
"Namjoon...." I say crying.
"Sis what's wrong??"
"Namjoon I miss you!! I wanna come back."
"Why? What happened? You can always fly back home and I will come immediately."
"Stuff happened. I'm coming home tomorrow. I don't want to be here anymore."
"I'll fly there too. I'll see you soon, okay sis? I love you. Get some rest."
"Okay. I love you too."

I put my phone down and turn off the TV. I stared at the ceiling till my eyes felt heavy...
........
............
............
........