Chapter 5: The Whole Truth

"Hey, hope you don't mind but I got your number from Sohee's phone."
"Who's this?"
"Taemin."
I threw my phone out of shock, was I dreaming. Had I already fallen asleep and was just dreaming this message? My phone goes off again. I get out of bed and go pick it up.
"Sorry to just message you randomly and also late at night...I just wanted to make sure you were okay after...you know."
    It took me awhile to turn my phone over and reply but I finally could.
"Oh hey, yeah it's cool. I was overwhelmed with that information I had to just leave....I'm sorry to have just run off."
"Yeah I totally understand......Baejin?"
"Yeah?"
"What do you think about all that though."
"I mean I'm not sure what to think, but don't take that in a bad way just too much to take in."
"Okay...I should have probably waited."
"Maybe, maybe not......um Taemin, since you said what you needed to say could I say how I feel."
"Yeah of course!"
"Well... I have know your sister since we were kids and I always know you as her 'brother I didn't know'. Anyways back then I got into kpop and one of my favorite groups was SHINee and I fell in love with this one guy in the group called Taemin. Still at that time I didn't know you were my best friend's brother. So this guy became my celebrity crush for 4 years straight. Then we come to the present and I find out that you are Sohee's brother that I didn't know and I don't know what to feel. I know you as this guy that I had a crush on for a long time and now my best friends brother."
"Wait...'fell in love'."
"....I meant liked..."
"Baejin I'm sorry, for my behalf and Sohees for never telling you. I know we may have caused you many tears this night but we are both sorry. But is this how you felt, or do you still feel this way?"
"I still do feel this way...."
"....Baejin, I know we just met but I can honestly tell you that I...have feelings for you."
"Wait what?"
"Yes...I like you. From when I saw you till now."
"Taemin....I don't know what to even say."
"Well you don't have to say anything. We should go to sleep it's 2 AM."
"Yeah we should."
"Can we see each other tomorrow? Let's hang out, and get to know each other. We have a lot of time to make up."
"Yeah let's do it."
"I'll come pick you up tomorrow."
"Alright. Goodnight Taemin."
"Goodnight Baejin."