Guitar Boy

Hey everyone. THERE'S AN EX HURRICANE OUTSIDE AND I'M OMG (I'm British we panic over the smallest things) but for real, if you are in the western side of the UK or in Ireland I hope you're safe and well, I heard Ireland has been badly hit, and I'm in Manchester and we got the tail end of it.

This is an imagine for Shannon1300 . Love youu and hope you like it!!

Shawn's POV

Guitar boy. Skinny legs. Flop star. Those are a few of my nicknames. I have just transferred schools and I hate it. Being a freshman is bad enough, but a freshman who transferred halfway through the year and is an aspiring singer is worse. Freshman? More like fresh meat.

It's Friday today, and its the last day of Freshman year, so we can leave at 12. I can get of this hellhole in 2 minutes -I remember that I've left my chemistry textbook in my locker.

I amble to my locker, which is right near the entrance. There's a big group of Sophomores opposite my locker, including Shannon. She's a sophomore and is one of my only friends. She's currently talking to Danny, another sophomore. He's my main bully. Why's she talking to him? I then overhear the words "can I copy your homework" and then see her roll her eyes and walk off, smiling at me.

"Well well, its guitar boy." Danny approaches me, his friends laughing. I ignore them as they slam the locker shut on my fingers. That hurt. Really bad.

"Aww did we hurt your playing hand?" They all laugh. I get really mad. I do something. I throw a punch at him. Bad idea. Next thing I know is that I'm being shoved to the ground, pain hitting my right side and face.

Shannon's POV

I'm about to leave school when I hear a scream. It sounded eerily familiar - Shawn. I turn around and see Danny and his friends beating him, quite literally. I run over.

"Oi, stop!" Adrenalin pumps through me as I pull Danny off Shawn (Danny is 6ft 4 and weighs 90kg). He falls behind and straight into the mop bucket, head first. His friends then erupt into laughter.

"Later, guitar boy!" One of them says.

"Just fuck off you twat or I'll dunk your head into a mop bucket!" I yell back as they run off. Cowards. I turn my attention to Shawn - damn he's cute.

"Shawn, can you stand?" I help him to his feet - his face doesn't look too banged up apart from a bloody lip and red cheek. I decide to take him to my house. "Come on, lets get you to my car." He's still silent as I help buckle him in.

"T...thank you." He pecks my cheek as I'm leaving over. I smile at him and get into the drivers seat.

After a silent, five minute drive, we arrive at my house. My parents were both on a work thing (they work together).

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." I help him in and take him to the living room. I sit him down on corner of the L shaped sofa and get the first aid kid from the kitchen.

"This might sting." I clean his lip cut and he winces. He has tears in his green eyes, so I cup his cheek comfortingly.

"Nobody h...has ever d...done anything this n...nice for me. T...thank you Shannon." I smile at him and he leans in for a kiss. I kiss back, taking my hand through his chocolate curls. We gently pull away, smiling. I then see his bruised fingers. I take his hand in mine and kiss it.

"Let me bandage your finger, it looks broken." His middle two fingers of his right hand - his guitar playing hand - are swollen and bruised, so I tape them together.

"How am I gonna play guitar?" He sighs and lays his head down on my shoulder, and I put my arm around his shoulder. I love it how he feels so comfy and at ease around me.

"Hey, it'll be better in a few weeks. Besides, I play a bit of guitar, maybe I can help." He smiles at me, and crashes his lips onto mine.

"I can't thank you enough Shannon, I love you." Damn. He said it!

"I love you too Shawnie Boy." He kisses me again, but this time its more passionate.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! THANKS FOR READING XX