Jealous

This is an imagine for mendesarmys4life AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT HUNNYYYY ❤ I GET SO MUCH HOMEWORK ITS UNREAL XX

Lottie's POV

I'm at Shawn's meet and greet, and I'm watching from backstage. I don't normally get jealous but some of these girls have been getting pretty close to my man!

Just then I see this girl - she's tall, slim and athletically built with probably the nicest purest skin I have ever seen on anyone. She approaches Shawn and hugs him.

Then it happens. She moves closer to him. AND FRICKEN KISSES HIM ON THE CHEEK. A feeling of unease sweeps through me, and my eyes widen. Did she really just do that? And Shawn let her?

"Thank you hunny have a good day!" He says to her before she walks off. That damn KIND POLITE muffin!

After the show

I go into Shawn's dressing room

"Hey Lottie how are you?"

"Fine. Let's go." I'm being short with him - I didn't think this would bother me so much but it does.

"Is everything okay hunny?" He asks me. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE CALLED HER!

"Yes. Let's go now."

"Lottie..."

"WHAT?" I shout but then realise the hurt on his face. "Sorry." I apologise.

"What's the matter?" Shawn asks me, moving closer to me.

"Its just...right I'm going to sound weird but I saw you with the fans and they were getting close and one kissed you and..." I was interrupted by Shawn hugging me. He had his muscular arms around my neck andI had my arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry Lottie." He kissed my head through my hair. "I didn't mean to upset you. Just remember that all of those fans could hug me or kiss me but none of those will be as special as you are, Lottie. You're an absolute gem and mean so much to me and I would hate to lose you. I love you more than you'll ever know." We pull out of the hug and he kisses me more passionately than he ever has done.

"I love you too Shawn."

"Now lets get back to the hotel, there's a pizza waiting to be eaten there." He smiles at me and we walk back to the hotel, his arm wrapped firmly around my shoulder, my arm around him. For that moment, nothing else in the world mattered but him.

Sorry it took over a week to write! Xxx