Sibling Fight

Hey all!! First week back at school and I'M EXHAUSTED!! This is an imagine for Shannon1300. Hope you like it hun xx

Third person

Aaliyah was really excited as she had a date tonight - he was a boy named James and he was 15, which is okay as Aaliyah just turned 14. It was 9 30am and she was going down to eat breakfast, skipping.

"Why are you so happy?" Shawn asked.

"I...I have a date tonight." She responds, taking a bite out of her toast. Shawn froze for a second - did he hear her correctly?

Shawn's POV

"I think I misheard you Liyah. What did you say?"

"I have a date." She responds. So. Damn. Casually. This isn't right.

"I'm sorry but you can't go." I tell her sternly.

"Why Shawn? He's only a year older than me. Besides you began to date Shannon at my age."

"No, I was 16 when we began dating. And he's a year older. I won't allow it you to go."

"Shawn why are you trying to ruin my life? Let me be happy?" (A/N AND I'M NOT TRYNA RUIN YOUR HAPPINESS BABY)

"Because he's going to break your heart!" I roar back at her (A/N SO MY PHONE IS NOW PLAYING RUIN OMF)

"You've never met him, just let me go out for once!" She gets annoyed and punches me - she has never hit me before. I'm about to punch back but mum walks in.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! Room now!" She yells.

"She hit me first! Besides she has a date tonight, do you know?" I argue back.

"Yes I do know. She asked me before she said yes. Room now mister!" I roll my eyes and slam the door shut. I punch the wall a few times - I'm so angry! I stop when I hear a small crunch sound come out of my left middle finger. Great. I hear a knock.

"Shawn let me in." Its mum.

"No! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you would overreact!"

"Leave me alone mum!" I lean on the door and slide back, sitting down with my head in my hands, tugging at my hair. My hand was bruising from punching the wall - it was so painful.

Karen's POV

"Give him some time. He'll settle down eventually. He doesn't want to see you hurt." I tell Aaliyah. I then decide to call Shannon. She would help him calm down. I call her and she's here in a few minutes.

Shannon's POV

I arrive at the Mendes house and go straight to Shawn's room as that's what Karen told me to do. Shawn has a habit of punching things when he's annoyed, so I bought a first aid kit.

"Shawn, its Shannon." I open the door and I see him curled up in bed. "Shawn what's the matter?" I sit next to him and he instantly places his head in my lap, my bare legs getting a bit wet from his tears.

"He's gonna hurt her...I c...can't do anything to help her!" He sobs into my lap. I reach out and grab his hand. He winces and I see his hand and fingers are bruised. I help him sit up and he sits in front of me and places his back on my chest. I gently begin to massage his hand.

"It's okay Shawn. You need to let her figure things out. She's 14 and you need to accept that she's growing up. And at least she told you about it. It shows that she trusts you." I explain to him, kissing his hand. "I'm gonna bandage your finger up. I bought some as I know what you're like when you're mad." I tape his fingers together and kiss them, and then he goes down to apologise to Aaliyah.

Third person

Shawn went down and saw Aaliyah sitting on the sofa.

"Liyah" she gets up.

"What?"

"I...I'm sorry. I don't want to see you get hurt, that's all. I love you too much to see that happen." Aaliyah comes up to Shawn and hugs him. Shawn lifts her up and hugs her back tightly, gently kissing her head. They are not just siblings, but are best friends.

Sorry that it took so long! Hope you liked it Shannon1300 xx