Migraine

MENDES_LMUFFINS this ones for you gurl!

Adryanna's POV

Today is the day my boyfriend Shawn is meeting my parents. We are having a family dinner at 7pm. It's currently 6om and I'm on my way to Shawn's to calm his nerves, and to drive him to mine.

I call him twice but no answer. I ring the doorbell and Karen answers.

"Hi how are you?" She asks me, giving me a hug.

"Good thanks. How are you and how is Shawn?" I ask.

"Shawn's upstairs. I think he's getting ready." I go upstairs to Shawn's room and I see him laying in bed with the duvet over his head.

"Shawn baby what's the matter?" I ask him, kneeling at his bedside.

"Migraine" he replies. Shawn gets migraines a lot and today must be a bad day for them as it looked like he had been crying. I sit down near his head and lift his head onto my leg. I pull the duvet over his head to prevent the light from coming in and gently massage his head. "I have to get ready..."

"Get to sleep. I'll wake you up in half an hour so you can change hun" This wasn't good. Shawn's migraines get very bad so I was worried for him as there was no way that he would miss tonight.

"Shawnie" I gently shake him as it was now 6 40pm. "Are you any better?"

"No it still hurts." He gets out of bed and goes to brush his teeth. He puts on a clean black top with a blue denim jacket and black skinnies and chelsea boots. We go into the car and I drive to mine. As we get out Shawn nearly falls due to dizziness as his migraines caused a whole lot of other problems.

"Shawn lean on me" I help him inside and we go into the dining room where dinner was ready.

"Hi. You must be Shawn." My dad shakes his hand. I could see he was in pain but he wasn trying hard to not show it.

"Lets sit down" my mum says and puts the food on the table. Shawn barely touches his soup.

"Shawn are you okay?" My mum asks him.

"I have a migraine" he replies, holding his head up with his hand.

"Go lay down in Adryanna's room." I was surprised they let him go into my room. He must've made a good impression.

"Come on." I help Shawn into my bed and my mum comes in with an ice pack. I hold it against his head to try to ease the pain.

"I've called your mum to pick you up." My mum says.

"Mum please can I go to Shawn's?" I ask politely.

"Only because he's sick." I see Shawn point to his mouth and I grab my bin and he throws up, just as Karen walks in.

"Shawn lets get you home. Sorry for this his migraines get really bad sometimes." Karen says.

"Its okay. I hope he gets better soon." My mum replies.

We get Shawn into the backseat of the car and I sit next to him. He rests his head on my knee, his grip around my thigh tightening each time his pain worsens.

"Nearly home Shawn. Hold on" I try to comfort him as he digs his head between my thighs to block out the light.

We get to Shawn's house and I help him into bed.

"Don't leave me" he whimpers, tears falling from his eyes.

"Budge up a bit." I get into bed with him and he falls asleep with his head on my stomach.

Hope you liked it xx