four

cara

"look cara, i'm not saying you should do it but it is where you started and now there's even better pay. there is ages until the movie comes out so you can film this and hopefully be done before the press tour." corinna's voice filled my headphones.

"yeah but there's one tiny problem..." i trailed off hoping she would get the hint. "cara, are you serious. i have known you since you were 13, living with your parents in london. you're driven, you have so much ambition and you fought for every role you could. small world was what made you, you. and you can't turn it away because your ex-boyfriend works on the show. sure you play love interests but you don't have to marry each other in real life or anything like that."

i winced and she stared blankly at me through the computer, "what are you looking at me like that for?" she questioned.

"there was an e news article about how finn 'proposed to yasmin' and they brought up our relationship and just made it seem like i care." i shrugged and she smiled, "you look like you don't care at all."

"and that is where you are correct." she smiled at me and i nodded, "well i need to go, lewis and i are going on a date."

she nodded and bid me goodbye, i returned it and got changed for the evening ahead of us.

"i'm just pulling up to your road, and yes im in the back seat of an uber don't shout at me for driving and being on my phone i'm a good kid." lewis reminded me and i laughed rolling my eyes.

"you're twenty love, i dont know if you're classed as a kid anymore." i said before hanging up and walking down the stairs.

"do you have grippy socks?" he asked and i fished through my bag, holding up the neon green socks with 'jumpzone' written on the top.

he nodded and we began walking into the busy city, finding the warehouse that was the home of the trampoline park.

"no cara you dont tuck your legs in, you push them over you to do a backflip." lewis demonstrated and made it look effortless. "now you try."

"if i break my neck im suing you and this place." i say before jumping and landing on my back. it was so amusing to lewis i decided to push him straight into the foam pit.

"hey, be careful, check before you jum- oh wow, you're cara and lewis? can i take a picture?" the teenage boy working at the trampoline park stated and it made us laugh. lewis jumped out of the pit and we took a few pictures with the boy before moving onto the balance beam which i shockingly beat him at.

"suck it loverboy." i screamed before leaping off into the deep pit in front of me.

as i managed to reach the top of the foam squares i heard an announcement over the intercom "can all people with a silver wristband make their way out of the jump zone and exit the jump park, thank you."

i turned to the freckled boy next to me and pinched his cheeks as we walked out.

cara

cara.meadows: what i thought i looked like at the jump park today vs what i really looked like.

[likes 14,245 comments 1204]

lewlew: if that aint the truth
[cara.meadows liked lewlew's comment!]
user1: SO MY BROTHER WASNT LYING AND HE DID SEE YOU
cara.meadows: if he has a brown quiff and asked for a picture then yes he did! user1
user4: why is this me
sophialillis: miss me with that exercise shit
wyattoleff: tell me about it ^
cara.meadows: wow aren't you mr and mrs relatable sophialillis wyattoleff
user2: king and queen of relating right there

a/n- i'm so sorry wattpad glitched and didn't let me upload this yesterday so a double update for you!!!