five

cara♡

ben,

i can't believe it has been 2 years since sw ended, i'm so happy it is coming back and i would love to be a part of the show again. i was wondering who else said they're up for the part? i've only really spoken to tom, when we were on set for avengers and you obviously know what happened between finn and i.

i hope you're doing great and everything goes ahead.

all the best, cara.

"and i sent it." cheers came from around the dinner table as i placed the laptop behind me on the shelf.

"now lets get some dinner." my mum stood up excitedly. mine and emalee's families we're having our annual get together.

"so cara how are things with lewis?" emalee's dad asked, he was always like my second dad since i met emalee.

"great actually, it's nice to be with someone like him." he nods in approval, although i know he isn't entirely convinced - he thought i'd spend the rest of my life with finn. 

the conversation found its way to move on and after many jokes and plates of food later, we were sitting in the living room watching christmas movies at the end of april.

"you know love actually gets me every time." emalee's mum wiped a tear from her cheek, causing emalee to roll her eyes and everyone else to laugh at her.

"i blame you for the time i cried at a movie in school, it was so embarrassing." i glared at my mum jokingly and she sighed, "it wasn't just crying you came home sobbing, i thought something terrible happened." 

"it's not my fault i have emotional genes from you." i pointed at my parents but my dad showed his disagreement in his expression. "in my defence it's all your mum's fault. i don't remember the last time i cried at a movie."

"how about toy story 3 last tuesday?" my mum held her hand up to me for a high five which i gladly returned, then i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. i pulled it out and found another email from ben

to the small world team,

now cara has confirmed her place in the show, it brings me great pleasure to tell you all that we are coming back for two more seasons (as of now) with the full cast minus clancy (congratulations on baby iris by the way shes adorable and we all need to hug her now). 

i will email everybody and their agents the details in the near future but shooting is looking to begin july time. 

thank you everyone.

"small world is coming back!" everybody began to cheer and congratulate me, "the whole cast is back - apart from clancy." my dad tutted, it's no secret finn isn't my dad's favourite person in the world after the breakup. it wasn't messy or filled with hate. it was more or less mutual.

"hey babe." i said as finn walked into the door of the apartment i was renting in la. he stood behind the door and i walked over to him, greeting him with a soft kiss on his lips which he gladly returned, he placed his hands on my hips and pushed me away slightly. "whats wrong?" i questioned. my eyes traced all of his features, checking if he was ok.

"i-i dont think i can do this." he said looking down at the floor, "do what?" i questioned and then realised. "oh." my voice came out barely a whisper. "why?"

he shook his head and brought me in for a hug, i grabbed his face and pulled him in for one last kiss. my lips savoured it but before i knew it, i was facing a slammed door and i left alone, crying into my hands for longer than i could ever imagine.

a/n- 1. MY FUCKING HEART OW 2. when cara said 'it wasn't messy or filled with hate' it was what she was telling herself, she couldn't believe the boy she loved so much broke her heart and she still refuses to believe it. i had a bad feeling it would cause confusion so i decided to clear it up here.  

also wattpad has been a piece of shit and hasn't let me update for AGES so now i'll try and post everything i missed.