nine

cara♡

i got home last night to an excited emalee, begging myself and lewis to tell her all of the details to everything that happened.

"how was he?" she rolled her eyes and i could tell she wasn't ready, i shimmied out of my dress and replaced it with a t-shirt. "he barely spoke to me which i wasn't angry about, his girlfriend seemed to want to know everything about my modelling career." 

she tutted and looked at me, "was she being bitchy or actually nice?" i shrugged. i really couldn't tell behind her layers of makeup and extensions which she somehow pulled off. 

then my phone rang and i asked lewis to answer it. "unknown number," he said before picking up. "hello, who is this?" he asked down the phone and i could hear a females voice on the other side of the phone.

"yasmin? oh i'll just pass you to cara now. yeah you got the right number." he walked over to me and placed a pick peck on my cheek before leaving the room.

"hi yasmin, how are you?" i asked her and she barely replied to my question before starting to talk about business. "so what was the name of the modelling agent you can put me in contact with. i feel like i have some potential you know, with my measurements." 

my mouth fell slightly agape and i squinted at emalee as i realised what she said. how vain can one person be? "umm yeah her name is aretha-jasmine ray and she is amazing." i gushed to her over the phone.

"ok thanks so much cara, if you can just text me her number i'd really appreciate it." she spoke sweetly through the phone and i nodded even though she couldn't see me. "goodbye"

 i was about to reply but i heard her fake nail tap on the screen. signaling she thought put the phone down she put the phone down.

"i seriously hate having to talk to her carly, you have no idea how much her voice irritates me." she whined through the phone to her friend who responded with something i couldn't hear. i scoffed and took a step back, startled at how fake one person can be.

emalee only furrowed her eyebrows in confusion to what i was reacting to, i put the phone on speaker for her to hear.

"are you stupid? i can't ask finn for an agent's number. he might realise i'm just trying to get publicity." i stood there and continued to listen shocked as she spoke.

"yeah i know the whole wearing a ring thing didn't work, just wait until i land a decent job, then we'll see." i didn't want to listen to her bullshit anymore so i decided to hang up and call her back.

"oh cara, what's wrong." she said in an overly sweet voice, i could picture her face rolling her eyes at her friend.

"you can kiss your modelling agent's number goodbye, you sly little bitch," she sounded fake shocked and was about to spout out some excuse. "don't even try to cover yourself up. maybe next time make sure you actually hang up the phone before you go slagging me off to someone. thanks."

i hung up the phone and was satisfied with myself, time to block her on everything i own.

cara.meadows: whatta downgrade...

[likes 21,532 comments 12,430] 

user81: TEA
user12: is this about lewis, pls dont tell me you broke up
user3: lmaoo is this about yasmin.
user57: ^^ haa yasmin aint shit on cara
user43: truth user5
emalee.sanderson: so she had the personality of a dead fish, just like what her tits are made of i guess.
user68: YES EMALEE HAHAHHA
user99: i actually like yasmin, she has potential
cara.meadows: i just snorted water out of my nose emalee.sanderson 
user7:
ok but emalee was talking about her personality too, when did she see yasmin?
user43: OMFG YOU COULD BE A DETECTIVE user7
user1:
did she meet up with finn and yasmin?
user33: WAIT WEREN'T ZACH AND SARAH TOGETHER AT HER HOUSE TODAY?
user86: SMALL WORLD REUNION CONFIRMED
user24: thats adorable if they all met up but what if we're wrong im lowk scared for the sake of lewra
lewlew: oh no lewra is fine... *sips tea* user24
cara.meadows:
did you really just? lewlew
user5:
yes, yes he did cara.meadows
cara.meadows: he's lucky i love him. user5

a/n- look i dont condone being horrible to anyone on social media but for the sake of drama we need a bit of bitchiness in here