1~ i love you too

BE AWARE THAT THIS BOOK HAS A LOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIX THEM JUST YET. I SWEAR IM BETTER THEN THIS (try reading my newest book like "don't leave me" for proof lol) , THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING CUZ I DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS. BE PATIENT WITH ME I SWEAR ILL GET IT FIXED. WHEN I HAVE TIME!!!!!

—————

This boy he's so fucking annoying, once again he touched my ass then ran off to his class. Why is he like this he's such a pervert.
"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted at him angrily while he laughed and went into his class.

"This guy seriously likes you" my friends Momo with a laugh as she eyed me, I hit her as she whined in pain.
"I hate you too" I glared at her while walking off she caught up to me and kept on teasing me about Jungkook she's so annoying but I still love her.

——————— After class

Finally I get to eat some lunch, I got out my lunch and Momo and me started to eat peacefully while talking, i felt a sudden movement next to me as someone pulled a chair and sat down I looked at him then sighted heavily while looking at Momo who was smirking...this girl.
"How is my baby girl" he said pushing his chair closer to me.

"How is your what" I have him a fake smile.
"How. Is. My. Baby. Girl" he said and I smiled at him sarcastically then glared at him straight in the eye.
"How the hell should I know" I looked away but started to feel nervous because of his intense stare.

He came closer and closer I looked at him inches away from me, I widened my eyes we just stared at each other for what seemed like hours.
"Kiss already" Momos voice made me jump out of my thoughts, I pushed him away by his shoulder making him fall on the ground hard, he stood up glaring at me as his hands rubbed his ass.

"That's what you get you jerk" I spad at him as he stood up and glared at me I stuck out my tongue looking away.
He went back to his seat while taking some of my MY food my FOOD I shot him a glare he suddenly smiled sweetly making me blink a few times I have to admit he looks pretty cute when he smiles like that.

Wait what?!

"My wife is a good cook" he smirked while licking his lips. I fake gagged before standing up.
"You disgusting piece of shit" I said while walking out the cafeteria angrily and into the girl bathroom. I can't even eat my food without him bothering me. What's his problem anyways.

———————

After fixing myself and calming down, I came out only to be pinned to the wall behind me. I shot the guy a glare but he only smiled innocently.

"Can you leave me alone your so annoying" I said trying to push him off, but I failed he started to press his body harder against mine instead of letting go.
I widened my eyes I could literally feel his dick on my lower stomach. I gave him a disgusted look,  he suddenly moved closer to my face and I couldn't back away because I was already pinned to the wall  "there is no escape" I said to myself.

"Are you scared" he said barely whispering, I looked at him in disbelief. Why would I be?
"Why the hell should I be scared of you" I said confidently.
He's face was about an inch away and our nose were touching touching, I could feel his breath on my lips. I started to get really nervous I've never been this close with a guy expecting my ex.

"I love you" he said looking straight into my eyes. He's eyes they are so beautiful, i was taken a back at the remark. I blinked a few times before coming back to reality.
"Shut up" I said while pushing him away slightly but heard him sigh loudly, I was about to get off his grip when he pushed me up the wall again but this time harder. I looked at him again and his eyes seemed darker than before or is it just me?
"I said I love you" he said again but this time he's voice was deeper than usual. But I didn't let that fool me.

"And I said shut up" I rolled my eyes but I saw him smirk at me. He's planning something I just know it. He's smirk is a sign he's about to do something bad so I got really nervous.

*Muah* (edit/cringe why tf did I write that lmao)

My eyes widened and I stood there frozen, what the hell is happening right now. My brain was giving me mixed feelings while deep inside in my head I liked it. He didn't stop kept on kissing me passionately while I stood there like an idiot doing nothing with my eyes wide open.

His lips felt so soft against mine, slowly moving as he tilted his head to the side giving himself more space. I felt my lips open apart as I came back to reality. I pushed him away harshly but he only gave me a smirk.
"Jeon Jungkook what the hell is wrong with you" I shouted at the pervert boy.
"What I told you I love you, you wouldn't listen and that's what you get" he said while licking his lips sinfully.

"Ugh I hate you~" I sang wiping my lips harshly.
"I love you too" he giggled, I looked at him smiling, he looked so cute. Damn it get over yourself.
I sighed loudly while closing my eyes trying to calm myself down for a bit, I shouldn't be so mean to him. I bit my lips trying to think of what to say but in a nicer way.

"I know you liked it stop biting your lips, it makes me want to do sinful things to you" he said with a usually deep voice while looking at me under his bosses eyes. That's it I cannot be nice to this guy, at all.
"Like I said I hate you. So stop bothering me" I said storming off.

"Bye baby girl" he shouted at me while I shouted in frustration I heard his faint laugh behind me. He's so annoying...
Do I like it when he does that? No no no of course I don't what am I thinking.

[Edited]