11- Let's break up

Y/n pov

Since that day Jungkook had been acting weird, i don't know how to explain it but, something tells me that it's not a good thing for me, he always smiled all of a sudden, we don't talk very often anymore, he's always gone to meet his friends. And he's always on his phone smiling when I tried to look at it, he's just playing games, is he hiding something from me
I thought to myself. No no no i can't think like that.

I brush away my thoughts and go the back of the school to get some fresh air.
"Boo" someone said and I jumped, Sehun was standing there with a grin on his face. I hit him playfully we both giggled.

He said down and looked at me, "what" I said looking back at him "nothing you just seem down" he said examining my face
"Nothing much just tired" i said looking down but I need someone to talk to at this moment
"Are you sure your okey?" He said looking at me again, I gave him a small smile he smiled back nodding his head. Well I guess I'm good at fake smiling, well I've always been good at it.

Jungkook pov

I'm so happy we're back together I'm spending most of my time with her. She told me about her life in US. The way she giggles when she's talking it's so cute. But...

Y/N... I feel so bad for her I can't even spend time with her, I want to tell her but I haven't got the guts to tell her. I can't watch her cry or be broke because of me. I was thinking deeply when someone took a seat beside me I looked up it was y/n I smiled at her she gave me a small smile although it seemed to be fake.
"What's up" I said.

"Nothing much I'm just tiered I guess" she said putting her head on the table, I stroked her head it made electricity go through my body I haven't touched her in a while i missed this, I smiled to myself, how can I hurt someone like her.

"Please don't leave me" her said in a low voice. Did she find out please tell me she didn't.
"W-What" I said nervously.
"Don't leave me, I can't bare to feel that kind of pain again" she said softly, what does she mean?

"What do u mean" I said confused.
"I've been cheated on before and it hurts really bad so please don't leave me I love you so much" she said tearing up, I felt a knife in my chest and my chest tightened I felt like I was not able to breath anymore.
I hugged her tightly.

"I promise" I said without noticing but...I know I can't keep the promise. I saw her smile and hug back. I'm sorry y/n...

Y/n pov

I trust him he even promised me I know him well he won't break his promise. I smiled before I went home, Jungkook wouldn't home because he was meeting up with a friend in his house

You: hey baby can u come over today?

I waiting for 2 mins or so be used to answer quickly... maybe he's just distracted with his friends, I put my home down and went to get a drink.

When I came in and opened my phone it was a message from him I smiled and opened it but then I got sad.

Mybunny💕🔓: sorry I can't I'm still with my friend
You: ok don't worry

I typed and put my phone down I'm so bored what should I do.
*ding*

Jm: can we hangout today?
You: ofcourse I was really bored
Jm: k will be there in 10mins
You: cya
Yay it's so fun to hang out with them they are so cool and fun a specially they are really funny

*ding* *dong*
I quickly went out and opened the door and there stood 5 dwarfs smiling like idiots there so funny I swear. They came in and we were having fun, I got really close with them, there really good friends. I really like them a lot.

"So how's it going between you two" Suga asked all of a sudden
"It's great" I smiled its great right?
"That's good but where is he now?" He asked confused
"Oh he said he's hanging out with his friends" I said and took a bite off my pizza.

"Oh he never hangs out with his school friends though" he said confused. I just shrugged.
"He seems close with them" I said because he always hangs out with those bunch of boys at lunch.
"I hope that's the case" Jimin said all of a sudden I gave him a confused look I didn't know what he was saying he just smiled and I smiled back but I was still feelings weird about what he said.

Time skip~

After they left I got ready for bed and slept

School~~~

I walked to school alone again because Jungkook didn't come, I guess he's late. I sighed and walked to class.

"Y/n could you get my things from xxxxx room please " the teacher asked I nodded and walked to the class.

I opened the door and the sight broke my heart and I felt. I felt my chest tighten and thousands of knifes stick on my heart.

There he was with Suze her hands on his neck and his hands on her waist. I dropped my bag on the floor as a tear drop ran down my cheeks
Jungkook was shocked and Suze was smirking as me, he let go of her as he tried to talk but nothing came out his mouth. I just stood there frozen.

"Tell her Jungkook it's time she knew" she said with an bitchey voice, I looked back at Jungkook we stared at each other for a moment then he looked down.

"I'm sorry" he said with a low voice. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again, I wished he'd never say that but he did.

"Let's break up" he looked up but before over eyes met I looked down while tears ran down my cheeks.

I turned back while putting my hands on the door knob, I heard his footstep get closer, I just stood there nothing to say or do, I feel dead inside right now I don't know what to think.

"I'm sorry I real-" he was able to speak again
"N-no don't be I-it's not your f-fault, I-I can't make you l-love me" I said and ran out the room to the girls toilet, the only place I felt like going at the moment.

He broke his promise too.

Lier.

_