20- Follow your heart but take your brain with you

Y/n pov

I went straight home after that incident. My parents were having lunch, I should come up with a reason why I left school earlier.
"Oh y/n what happens you okey" mom said coming towards me with worried eyes.
"Uhmm yeah I'm okey just sick i waned to talk to dad about something can we talk" I said while sitting down on the dinner table.
"Go on I'm listening" my dad said putting down his fork giving me all his attention.
Do I want this? Is this what I should be doing? I hope I won't regret this. I took a deep breath.
"I want to go overseas to study" I said finally letting out a sad sign.
"What happened here are you okey" my dad said worriedly
"No I just want to study aboard and be adventurous I guess" I said with a awkward smile. I don't want to talk to them about the two boys. Bc I know my dad won't leave them alive.
"Are you sure that's the reason" my mom said she knows about Jungkook. I nodded my head she signed and looked at my dad.
"Of you want I'll be sure to, but when do u want to go. Next month? Or term?" He said looking at me
"This week would be good" they both looked shocked
"Why so soon" he said confused
"I just want to leave as fast as possible in exited" I gave them a fake smile

Time skip~~~
My dad agreed so I'm leaving in 2days. I have to say goodbye to everyone at school tmrw. I don't know what to expect from them but they have no choice but to let me go.
I don't want to go, but my brain is telling me to go and my heart is telling me to stay for my love. Fight but my brain is saying I can't take this anymore.
I've listened to my heart enough I want to listen to my brain for ones let's see what happens
"I'll miss everyone" I said while slowly closing my eyes and going to deep sleep while a tear dropped out my eyes.

Morning~~~~
"I'm going mom" I shouted she said bye from upstairs and I slowly walked out taking a deep breath and putting on a fake smile on. "You can do this y/n be strong" I mumbled to myself and walked to school.
As he walked into the schools grounds I heard some rumours again
"I fell bad for her"
"The boys were so mean to her she's so nice"
" ugh she deserves it"
"If I was her I wound never give them a chance, why is she so nice for. She was mean before that was a good thing for her"
I walked away quickly to my first class, I can't listen to them. But they are right I should have stayed the mean girl I was maybe this would have not happened. I opened the door and everyone was already in class. I took another deep breath. The teacher saw me and gave me sad smile. She already knows
"Okey class attention we have a sad news for today" everyone looked including Scoups Jungkook and Suze. I avoided eye contact with them.
"So unfortunately out y/n is going away overseas and today is her last day. So please make her feel special and hopefully we will see her again in the future. Best of luck for you una new county and new environment" she smiled and I smiled back then took my seat.
Everyone was shocked really shocked.
"Omg no way"
"Im speechless"
"It's because if them right" some of the girls gave dirty looks to the 2 boys and Suze. I feel bad now, they are getting dirty looks because of me.
But it was their fault too right? Why do I feel so guilty then.
The while class time I could feel their eyes on me, I didn't give eye contact but. I wanted to say bye to them but I don't fell like talking to any of them.

Ringggg~~~
The bell rang and I stood up patching my things. Everyone stood up and went out as fast as they could. I was thinking to myself about my decisions when'
"Y/n" I heard 3 people call my name at the same time.
I didn't say anything I looked back to see Jungkook Suze and Coups looking at me, I got my bag and left the class, I need to tell Rose and Sehun I'm leaving, but where is Rose she's suppose to be in class. I hope she's okey.

At lunch time I took Sehun to a more private place to tell him bc I know he will shout or something.
"What so to are you okey, I heard about Scoups and you, your such a idiot I told you not to trust them but you still did" he said with anger in his voice.
"Well I know I am idiot no need to tell me" I fake laughed he noticed ofc he did and he just gave ma a poker face.
"Okkkeyy but if I tell you this now promise you won't be angry and sad" I said holding his hands
"Who did you trust now" he said looking at me in disbelief.
"Nobody but umm I'm kinda moving schools"
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRAZYY" he shouted told you he would
"Calm you ass I just can't be here anymore and you know it."
"Ok but where"
"American"
"AMERICA" he shouted again
"But that's another county...so your saying your going to study overseas like me" I nodded while he quickly hugged me
"But you can't" I felt his hot tears on my shoulder.
"I just came back for you " he said sobbing, I feel so baddd I felt my tears falling as well
"I'm sorry I promise to call you everyday if I can"
"Okk I guess but be careful people there are worse then here. Don't give too much trust to anyone" he said holding my shoulder
"I can't promise but I'll try" he smiled and hugged me tightly.
"I don't want to see you hurt anymore, is this will help you forget the pain I'm happy for you" he said softly realising me from the hug.
I smiled he's such a good friend.

Sehun pov

She doesn't know how much I love her. Not like a lover but as a sister. She so special to me, I never want to see her hurt she's been hurt enough.
And those jerks will pay for what they did.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading I hope it's good I'm writing this in schools so it might have some problems but I'll finish this book in one or two chapters.
And it will have a season two for it.
Love ya 😘❤️❤️❤️