8- Suze is back in action

-

Yesterday Jungkook was feeling down I tried my best to confort him and bring his mood up but I knew he was fake smiling, without noticing my tears started to flow because I'm so so scared that I'll loose him.

I tried my best to convince myself that he doesn't like her anymore i knew he has feelings for her. He's been acting weird ever since yesterday and it made me really anxious.

I decided to shake my thoughts of and get ready for school. I choose a simple white shirt and denim skirt topping it off with converse shoes.

-

I headed out to meet Jungkook outside but he wasn't there, my smile faded and was replaced with a frown. I was walking down the street when someone closed my eyes from behind, I thought it was Jungkook so I smiled brightly looking behind me, but my smile faded away again.

"Oh Sehun how are you?" I tried my best to smile.
"I'm starting school today remember" He whined and I scratched my neck.
"oh yeah sorry" I laughed awkwardly starting to walk again.

He must have noticed my mood was down.
"Why? what happened?" he asked stopping me from my track
"It's nothing really just tired I guess" I gave him a small smile he looked me right in the eye.
"No I know something is wrong tell me" he said firmly.

"Ugh fine, it's just that something is going on with Jungkook that's all" I looked at the ground remembering about what happened yesterday.
"What did he do" he suddenly stopped looking all worked up.
"It's not about him particularly I'll tell you after school ok we're late, come on let's go" he just nodded and we headed into the school grounds.

I was walking to my class when I heard a familiar voice. I looked back and it was Jungkook with a girl who looked like a slut I couldn't help but think so because of what she was wearing.

A mini skirt that barely covered her ass and a revealing top. Is that even allowed to be worn in school? What the hell.

She had caked on her makeup and it seems like she was flirting with my boyfriend.
I went over and I was about to step in when I heard Jungkook say a familiar name.

"I'm not gonna take you back Suze you know what you did" he's voice sounded angry, so that's Suze they were all talking about.

"But oppa you know I still love you and I know you love me too" she said with a flirty voice and started I clinge on jungkooks arm. And did she just say oppa wtf.
"Oppa come on you kno--" I couldn't take much of it anymore so I walked up to them.

"Babe there you are" I faked a smile and took Jungkooks arms in mine pulling him away from her grasp. I acted like I didn't see them together.

"Oh baby your here" Jungkook gave me a small smile.
"Baby?" Suze said literally glaring at me I just gave her a small smile.
"Who is this girl Jungkook?" I asked Jungkook and he looked at me then her.
"Nobody let's go" he said holding my hands and going out to the backyard.

We sat down on the bench and I looked over to Jungkook he looked frustrated and sad at the same time. It broke my heart seeing him like this, for another girl who wasn't me.
"Jungkook, tell me the truth you y-you still like that girl right?" I said in a low voice he looked at me I was about to cry, he's eyes softened and he hugged me tightly.

"Please I'm sorry I'm just not over her please help me don't leave me ok" he said sadness and fear in his voice I slowly hugged him back.
"Why would i leave a pervert like you" I laughed and he hit me playfully laughing along I'm glad I made him smile.

After a sweet hug he pulled back and looked at me in the eyes his eyes were still watery, "don't cry" I said and he moving closer and closer finally closing the gap between us. I smiled into the kiss so did he. We shared a passionate kiss before the bell rang.

Suze pov

That bitch she better be ready because I'm not giving up on Jungkook, he became so fucking hot I want him all to myself.
Prepare yourself I smirked before going into class.

Luckily all my classes are with my babe, just the way I wanted it to be.

Jungkook pov

Ugh she's in all my classes why does she have to be here, she keeps on staring at me with those eyes she always used to use when I get angry at her but, I can't fall for that again.

I tried my best to focus in class.

Y/n pov

At lunch brake I found Jungkook getting his food before I could approach him, Suze came and clinged into his arms which made me want to kill her right there and then.

Jungkook had a cold face on but he was staring down at her it almost felt like he didn't want her to let him go, why am I feeling like this though he said she's nobody to him. So it shouldn't bother me.

I looked at them and when Jungkook pushed her away I ran to him and cut infront of the line in between Jungkook and Suze she looked pissed but I didn't care at all.

"What are you getting" I asked him he looked shocked "when did u get here" he said confused
"just came" I smiled as he smiled back.
"I'll buy it for you, you go and find a seat" he said "nope I wanna pick the food myself" I held his hands he smiled before interviewing our hands, I felt relived that he isn't with Suze anymore. I could literally feel the glare that Suze was giving me at the back of my head but I didn't care.

Jungkook is mine bitch.

Suze pov

Game on!

_