14-Don't waste tears

Y/n pov

I was standing there not knowing what to do or think, whether to turn around see my ex I've not seen in years and walk away or walk straight and look at the boy I love with another girl. I was getting overwhelmed and tears started to gather in my eyes.

"Y/n" I heard Sehun shout my name from a distance thank god I thought to myself. He's here. He ran up to me and looked at the two boys shocked to see my ex standing there, he never saw him in real life but he saw his picture before.

"I'm warning both of you stay away from y/n or else your dead" he said with a threatening voice. He took my wrist and led me outside the garden. He looked at me but I didn't look at him, I don't want him to see me cry anymore, he's seen enough.

"It's ok cry all you want I'll be here for you" he padded my back I let out a chuckle he looked at me confused.
"I'm not cry for them anymore, I don't want I waste my tears on them" I smiled and looked at him he smiled back.

"That's my girl" he said with a big smile.
"Go to your girlfriend now she must be looking for you" I said to him he looked down shyly, he's so cute when he's shy.
"No I'll stay with you" he looked at me with a small smile.

"No I don't want you here, go go" I said pushing him off the bench.
"Wahhh that's what I get for saving you, fine I'll go" he said fake angrily and walking away
"Thanks" I said with a low voice he looked back and waved disappearing into the school.

After about 5mins the class with start I'll stay here for a while. I sad down comfortably and looked at the sky it was cloudy and a windy, the wind was brushing my hair gently. That's when I felt presence beside me, but I didn't open my eyes and just enjoyed the weather. It's been a long time since I felt this calm, I started to feel uncomfortable like I was being watched.

"I told you to go find your girlfriend" I said with my eyes closed, I opened them slowly, my eyes blurry from the bright light I've been looking at for the past 5mins. After my vision got better I looked at the person it wasn't Sehun it was Jungkook.

I felt my heart race as we started at each other for a couple of seconds before my eyes got teary. Dammit I'm so weak.

"What are you doing here cheater" I said with a teasing voice, I don't want to show him that I'm sad even though I want him to know how much he hurt me. But at the same time I don't want to hurt him back. I still love him. He couldn't say anything he just stared at me with soft eyes.

"You got skinnier" he said with a small voice. He cares, I felt a smile creep onto my lips. He cares.

"Well...-" I couldn't tell him I starved myself because of him it will hurt him, he will feel bad about himself I don't want that. I want him to be happy.
"What's with you hands?" he questioned taking my hands into his, my heart was about to explode at this moment. Just as he was about to take the bandage off my hands, the bell rang making me sigh in relief. I took my hands away and grabbed my backpack.

"It's nothing, go find Suze she must be worried" I said holding my tears in. I ran to the school grounds. I wiped my tears and put on a fake smile. Just like before I'm sure I'll get over it in a couple of months maybe I'll change schools again if I need to. But I'm not going to show my weak side to anyone but Sehun.

I got to the office and took my schedule.
Great just great I'm in this class with my two ex's and my ex's girlfriend just great. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse it did. I had to introduce myself.

"Hello everyone my name is Kim y/n and I guess I transferred into this class" suddenly a boy started to speak.
"Wow another hottie can't wait to get to know you" I looked at the boy he gave me a wink, I didn't know what to do honestly, I have him 'you wish' face and looked at the teacher, she shook her head disappointed.

"I was about to let you sit next to him but never mind you go sit next to Rose" a girl put her hands up and I walked to the desk. I looked around the classroom and saw that Jungkook and Suze sat together they were both looking at me, I gave them a small smile and sat down.

"Hi" the pretty girl next to me said with a small smile.
"Hey" I smiled back as we started to talk a bit. Getting to know each other a little.
"Girls please save the talking after class" the teacher look at us as we nodded.
"Sorry" we said at the same time and giggled.

The teacher asked me to hand the papers out, great why is my life such a mess. I sighed to myself and started to hand out the papers. S-coups sat near that boy who shouted, I handed him the papers and walked away not bothering to make eye contact with him.

I was giving out the paper to that crazy boy and he held my hands kissing it. What the hell is wrong with his guy, I glared at him slapped his hands off. For some reason I found it funny and laughed the teacher asked me if I was okey, that's embarrassing.

While giving it to Jungkook my hands touched and I felt electricity run through my whole body. He started up at me but I didn't look at him and just walked past and handed it to the rest of the class.

I was doing my work when rose suddenly started to talk again.
"Did he just kiss your hands?" she snorted as we both bursted out laughing and everyone in class looked at us, I covered with my mouth and tried my best not to laugh out loud.

"Girl girl I'll make you go outside if you don't stop" the teacher almost yelled angrily.
"We'll stop" we said and covered our mouth, she's fun to be around. We looked at each other and held out laugh again.

-

Finally the class ends and we can finally get out, I packed my things and so did Rose.
"Let's go baby" the boy from before held my hands, tf is wrong with him that's enough.
"Don't baby me" I said getting his hands off mine but he held it again pulling me close to him, my eyes widened as he leaned in. I tried to back off but he held me tightly. What a rapist.

"Oooooo" everyone in the class said clapping what the actual fuck. Help me out this is sexual harassment people in this class are crazy I wanna go back to my own class.

Before he could get any closer someone threw him a punch and my eyes widened looking at S-coups . When I said help I didn't mean punch the poor dude.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her" he said angrily everyone was quite for a second while the guy on the floor cried out of pain.
"Ooo" some one said as the others joined. This class is shit I said to myself and got my backpack and headed out. Rose caught up with me and looked at me smiling like an idiot. I sighed.

"Fine I'll tell you" I said with a sigh.
"He's my ex" I breathed out.
"What!" she shouted and I covers her mouth.
"That's cool so your telling me he still likes you" she said confused, making me confused as well, she's right why did he even do that?

"But don't be fooled I bet he's just playing again" she said angrily she's cute when she makes that face.
"I won't I need to go catch someone now" I said bye and looked for Momo.

I heard sudden shouting.

"SHES MINE" what the hell is going on

-