7- His friends and a heart breaking news-

Jungkook looks like a total fuckboy here. Not that I'm complaining.
Anyways....should I continue this book
If u want me to continue please comment and vote it would mean a lot to meee

"Shit" he said getting up putting his cloths on and rushing to the door.
"Yah what about me" I said panicking.
"Don't worry just wear my something out of my closet" he said and I nodded while he went downstairs.

After I took a quick shower I went to his closet and I couldn't help but laugh, nearly all his clothing's were white shirt and jeans. I took out one of the shirts and put it on, it fit me like a mini dress covering half of my body

 I took out one of the shirts and put it on, it fit me like a mini dress covering half of my body

(Something like this ☝🏻)

I slowly opened the door and called out for jungkook.

Jungkook pov

I went downstairs and acted cool and greeted them.
"Oh hey guys why did you tell me you were coming" I asked them they all looked at me like a committed a crime.

"W-What" I said nervously
"Who the hell does this belong to" suga was holding y/n's uniform in his hands.

SHIT

"U-Uh it's m-mine duh" I said trying to keep calm.
"So you wear size 10female shirt I never knew that" he said sarcastically I just signed and looked down.

"So.." they all said together
"It's my girlfriend's shirt happy?" they looked at me in disbelief.
"WHAT!" They all shouted
"Shut up she'll hear you" i shushed them as they shook their heads.
"What the hell did you guys do?" I didn't have to reply for them to get the message.

"Don't worry she's like the best girl you'll ever meet I promise" I said smiling happily because she really was the best girl ever.
"That's what you said about Suze too" Taehyung spat with a scoff in his tone. I looked down at the sudden flashback of her. My hyungs glared at him as he looked away from them.

She was the reason I had become a player but y/n is the reason I quit. But still hearing her name gives me chills and I get sad for what she did to me in the past. I was in my deep thoughts when I heard a girl call my name, I know that sweet voice it's y/n.

"Jungkook" she said from upstairs.
"Its ok baby just come downstairs" I said as she slowly walked down. She was wearing my white tshirt and she looked hella sexy.
The other guys better not have a boner or some shit.

Y/n pov

I was really embarrassed to walk down like that especially after doing it with Jungkook I hope his friend didn't notice.
I greeted them all and I saw one of them holding my uniform, ugh shit they must know already. This is so embarrassing. Dammit.

My cheeks became red, they all noticed my face and looked at each other.
"Okey so they are my friends and were in a band and we make music and stuff and we are called BTS" Jungkook said breaking the awkward silence.
"Oh t-that's cool you never told me" I looked at Jungkook.

"Well now I did" he smiled innocently.
"Haha yeah sure" I laughed awkwardly then looked at the members, they all introduced themselves they were all very cool as specially the mint green haired one.

"Oh we came to tell you about Suze" Taehyung guy suddenly announced and I looked at Jungkook confused. Who the hell is Suze?
"Ugh you didn't have to tell him right now" yoongi said with a groan.
I was really confused at the moment.
"She needs to know as well" he rolled his eyes looking his hyung but they only shook their heads in disappointment.
"Care to explain?"I looked at them they just stared at me. It seemed like nobody wanted to talk about it.

"What is it" Jungkook asked in a annoyed tone
"She's back" I looked at Jungkook who's eyes widened in shock.
"WHY!" He shouted getting up I jump at the sudden shout.
"She's back from USA I guess her fathers work there is done" they looked pissed as specially Jungkook but I just stood there like a lost puppy.
"I'm going upstairs for a moment" he said angrily getting up and going upstairs.

"Ummm...someone please explain?" I said looking at Taehyung because he seemed to be the one talking for the whole time.
"Well, y/n let me explain you this... so Suze she's Jungkook's--"
"TAEHYUNG" Suga and Hobi shouted making the both of us flinge.

"What she has to know" he said angrily.
"No she doesn't" I have to know what's going on?
"Yes I do I'm his girlfriend just tell me Taehyung" I said looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Ok.. so Suze she's jungkooks girlfriend I mean EX girlfriend, and she's cheated on Jungkook many times but he forgave her each time, then when they got back together again she left him without saying anything, but now she's come back... and I'm sure she's gonna be the slut she is and try to win back Jungkook. So I suggest you try and keep Jungkook away from Suze if you don't want to lose him" he said while I understood what was happening.

"Ok...but what your saying is he still has feeling for this Suze girl" I asked confused and hurt just the thought of loosing him for this Suze girl.
"Well...maybe maybe not I'm not sure" I felt numb I didn't know what to think at the moment I just sighed and looked upstairs biting my lips nervously.

"It's ok y/n you're gonna be fine" Jin said padding my back I smiled at him.

After a little while they cheered me up and they had to leave.I said my goodbye to all of them and slowly went upstairs to see Jungkook sitting on the bed looking out the window.

Maybe he does have feelings to this girl, is he really going to leave me for her?
"Hey kookie you okey baby?" I said with a soft smile he looked at me with tear filled eyes.
So he still has feelings for this Suze girl huh?

"Umm..so you still have feelings for her" I said without noticing but still it made my heart sink just thinking about the fact I might loose Jungkook, I've gotten so used to him I don't think I'll afford to loose him.
"No, I'm just shocked that's all don't worry" he said softly but his words were saying the completed different from his emotions.

What should I do? What's going to happen to us now?

-