9-Love or Not

Y/n pov

It was a usual boring day at school, and something kept on bothering me.
Why did Suze stop being clingy on Jungkook maybe she gave up... but maybe she is planning something, I was deep in my thoughts when
"Miss y/n you wanna stay in class?" The teacher asked I looked around there was nobody is class, I gave a awkward smile to the teacher getting my things and heading out to the cafeteria.

Momo didn't come today she had to go visit her grandma, I was really bored in class but now I can go meet Jungkook.
He was sitting with his friends and he saw me he gave me a smile then said something to his friends and walked my way.
"You can sit with your friends you know" I giggling.

"Nah I like sitting with you" he said smiling I smiled back and we found a seat and sat down.
I noticed Jungkook looking somewhere else I followed his eyes and saw that he kept on staring at Suze who was with some guys and girls they were talking and having fun. I looked back at Jungkook who's hands were in a first, I looked back at Suze the guy next to her had his hands around her shoulder, Jungkook was red from anger and I could feel my stomach drop.

I know he's still in love with her and I know he can't help it but I can't help but feel broken seeing him like this, seeing him act like this for another girl yet date me makes me break, sometimes I just wanna break up with him... but I don't think I can live without him.

I looked down at my food and when a tear was about to fall I got up and ran out of the cafeteria to the girls bathroom.

I tried my best to calm down.

Jungkook pov

I know I shouldn't but since she stopped being clingy I felt like I lost her again and when I saw her with those boys it made my blood boil I can't help but be jealous.

I don't know I guess I can't get over her, I was getting annoyed every second when all of us sodden y/n ran out the cafeteria.
Shit I cursed at myself and stood up walking out the cafeteria.

I looked for her but couldn't find her anywhere then someone help my wrist I looked back to see Suze smiling sweetly at me which made my heart flatter and beat faster. But I just put on a cold face.

"Oh come on I know your happy to see me" she said coming closer I wanted to back away but I just stood in my place my feet wouldn't move an inch.

She was coming closer by the second then she too toes and kissed me on my lips my eyes winded i wanted to push her away but I couldn't move. I missed her touch and her lips my eyes closed slowly, I kissed back slowly and I could feel her hands on my chest. And my hands automatically went to her waist.

Then I heard something drop from a distance, I quickly let go and looked to the direction of the sound and saw y/n with her eyes widen open on the edge of crying. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to call her name and stop her but none of my body parts listened to me, I just stood there frozen. Then after about couple of seconds she dropped her things and ran out. Finally I could feel my legs and they automatically ran after her. I'm sorry y/n I don't mean to I'm sorry.

I found her on the schools entrance she was sobbing hard, I'm sorry baby.

Y/n pov

When I saw Jungkook and Suze kissing it broke my heart and it was so hard for me to breath it felt like I wasn't alive anymore, I lost myself when I saw that scene worst part is that Jungkook was kissing back and he was enjoying it I could tell. I have to accept the truth he loves her more than me, the truth was too harsh to believe but I had to I had no choice I can't make him love me.

My own thoughts were killing me and I just stood there and broke down into tears, it hurts so bad just like before last time but worser
Then I felt someone hug me from behind I could tell who it was from his scent. Which made me cry even more.

"I-I'm sorry please y/n don't leave me I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said with a cracking voice. I wanted to stay like this forever I don't want him to let me go but I know he will let me go for her.
But for now I want him to be mine even just for a day.

"I-it's okey I'm fine" I said wiping my tears, I looked at him he's eyes were watery which gave me hope maybe just maybe he still have feelings for me and not her.

"I'm sorry" he hugged me again tightly this time
"It's ok" I strokes his back, he pulled away and pulled me into a passionate kiss, my tears escaped my eyes again, I don't want to give him to anybody.

He pulled away and smiled at me I gave him a fake smile which he didn't even notice but I really wish he did.
"I'm gonna take you on a date today" he nervously smiled and I nodded as he took my hands and took me somewhere beautiful.

Maybe he does love me.

Or

Maybe not.

_