4~Childhood best friend

——————————

"I'm your childhood friend Sehun remember" he smiled childishly. I stood there frozen for a while then flashbacks started to rush into my head.

<Flashback>

"No don't go sehun I want you to be here with me" I cried as I snatched my best friend sehun as he looked at his parents getting his things inside their car.
"I'm sorry I promise I'll come back" he said with a sad smile his eyes teary about to cry. I hugged him tightly and we both cried when his parents called him.

"I'm going ok" he said holding my hand
"Ok but I'll wait for you" I said with a forced smile.
"He will be back" his mom said smiling at me I smiled back and watched them as their car disappeared from my view

<End of flashback>

I cried while hugging him tightly he hugged back as we stayed like that for a while then we were intrupted with a boy clearing his throat.
I looked to see Jungkook with a pissed look on his face, then I smiled at him and hugged him too.

"Who's he" he said glaring at Sehun
"He's my childhood best friend I told in my presentation remember" he looked at me and nodded.

"Sehun this is Jungkook my boyfriend and Jungkook this is sehun" I smiled at them both sehun smiled and they shook hands after a while there was a awkward silence.
"Ok let's go to school now we are late" I informed jungkook.
"You guys go ahead I'm starting from next week" sehun explained.

"Alright then bye I'll see you after school" I said bye to sehun and me and Jungkook made our way to school.
He was very quite for some reason I kept on looking at him time to time but he couldn't say anything.

"YAh" I hit his shoulder all of a sudden.
"Whatt" he whined and rubbed his shoulder while looking at me with a confused look.
"Why aren't you talking are you jealous of sehun" I said while smirking.

"Yes I'm jealous because he hugged you before me AND you didn't give me a good morning kiss today" he said pouting I just laughed at his behaviour and walked off leaving him dumbfounded.

"Come back here you cheeky girl" he said catching up to me, we walked hand in hand until we reached the school we went our seperate ways, when I reached my locker I saw some girls near it but i shrugged it off and went to put my stuff in but suddenly a girl said something which made me freeze.

"You know he's only playing with you, he's gonna leave you when he gets bored, they don't call him a player for no reason" one of them said smirking I was confused then it hit me I think she's talking about Jungkook. But she might be right, he is a player after all.

I didn't say anything I just put my things in and closed my locker shut before leaving to my fist class. I kept on thinking about what the girl said, I have to trust him a relationship is all about trust isn't it? I sighed heavily before putting my head on the desk.
"What's wrong" Momo asked confused at my behaviour I usually talk a lot and we piss the teacher off all the time.
"I don't know whether to trust him or not" I said while taking deep breath and out.

"Do u love him?" She said looking at me in the eye
"That's what I don't know" I said looking back, she was quit for a while then she smiled
"I don't know about you but Jungkook really does like you"

"How" I asked confused. How would she even know.
"I don't know it's like every time he sees you he's eyes sparkle and when your not looking he always stares at you smiling but when you look he smirks because he knows you'll get angry but I guess he likes teasing you" she said while smiling like an idiot which made me smile too maybe she's right.

——————————

After school~~~

At school I kept on looking at Jungkook and he seems to notice he would look at me too and smile which made my heart flatter he usually smirks which I do like but smile suits him better he looks like a cute bunny.

I decided to ask what's been bothering me for the whole day but what if he gets mad or sad but I have to ask him.
"Uhmmm Jungkook ?" I said nervously
"Yes baby girl" he answered sweetly don't say that your gonna make it harder for me I said talked to myself.

"Do -do you actually like me or -r u just playing" I said nervously I was expecting something from him but he only stopped his tracks and I looked at him he was looking at the ground "what have I done"  I thought to myself.

"I don't like you" he said and my heart stopped, I felt my heart sink and my tears building up I looked at the ground while memories of me and my ex broke up, but this hurt more than that maybe it's because I like him more than my ex but I don't know if Jungkook likes me back either.

"I love you" he said while I looked up at him and saw him smiling sweetly I smiled back.
He came closer to the taking my cheeks into his hands looking deeply into my eyes which made me weak and my hear race faster than ever.

"Believe me I've never loved anyone this much, please trust me ok?" I nodded my head feeling lucky, extremely lucky.
He kissed me passionately while I kissed back.

[Edited]