6~Having a good time

21+ warning (don't like it then I'll warn you don't read that part)

___________

Y/n pov

I felt my photo vibrate making me groan, I reached out slowly adjusting my eyes to the light. A small smile appeared on my lips seeing who the messages were from.

MyBunny💕🔒: hey baby girl get up now it's time for school!!
Me: noo
MyBunny💕🔒: get up lazy, don't you want to see me
Me: fine you got me
MyBunny💕🔒: that's what I thought now get up and get ready.

I got up and got ready for school but I felt really anxious going to jungkooks house today even though we did it the other day in the class but I still felt nervous about having to do it again. I don't know why but hopefully we won't do any of that.

______________

I arrived at school and started to search for Jungkook but I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked around for a while again and made way to class since it was time to enter the class.

Me: where the hell where you?
MyBunny💕🔒: I just arrived had to get some things ready for tonight
Me: oh baby jesus
MyBunny💕🔒: you'll love it don't worry
Me: yeah whatever.

"Your phone y/n" the teacher was right in front of me with her hands out, I smiled awkwardly at her before turning it off and handing it in.
Ugh that Jungkook now I have to get it back after school.

____________

Finally lunch I said how going out to the cafeteria I met Jungkook at the same place we meet all the time. I saw him with a huge smile on his face I wonder why..
"Hey princess" he smiled.
"Hey prince" I said back we both laughed at the silly nickname.

"I like baby girl better it sounds sexier" I said biting my lips looking at him while his features displayed a playful smirk.
"Don't try me alright" he said trying not make eye contact with me because he'll probably get a boner if he does.

"What I'm just saying" I smirked.
"Oh your so getting it tonight" he looked at me lustfully I gulped, wrong move y/n wrong move .
"I'm not coming I have plans" I said looking away . He didn't say anything instead he grabbed my shoulders and pressed me onto the wall near me, before moving his head closer to my ears while whispering with a low growl in his tone.

"Your choice either you stop being a bad girl or get fucked so hard you won't be able to attend school for a week, but if you behave maybe I'll be gentle with you" he's voice gave me shivers and I felt goosebumps on my exposed arms.

He's making me so weak right now he looked at me and smirked before placing his lips onto mine slowly.
"Eww get a room" someone said passing by
"Why you jealous?" Jungkook said back and the girl rolled her eyes I let out a laugh as jungkook whispered. "She totally is"
After a little makeup session we both headed to the cafeteria as we were both starving.

As time passed by I got more nervous going to jungkooks house. I didn't know what he was planning and this was making me fell anxious because I know how he can be when it comes to sex.

School finished and I headed to the gate and saw Jungkook already waiting for me, I took a deep breath walking towards him closing his eyes with my hands.
"Guess who" I said giggling as he laughed and and made himself look like he's thinking hard to find who it is.