12- Broken&Dead

Y/n pov

I cried my eyes out in the girls toilet, I was always there for those who needed me but when I need them they are not here, that's how it is, nobody is here when I need them the most nobody.

I sat there until lunch time, i fixed my self and came out my eyes were red so I looked down not looking at where I saw going, I just wanted to get out of here. As fast as I could I need to get out. My legs stared to go faster and ran, I bumped into someone I apologise and walked away but the person held my wrist I looked up to see Sehun looking down at me with worried eyes. I couldn't take it anymore I hugged him tightly and cried into his chest he stroked my back and tried to calm me down.

"It's ok I'm here" he said softly while I cried my eyes out. It hurts so bad, I can't take this anymore. I pushed him away and continued to ran out the school, he shouted my name and ran out with me.

I ran before I reached a park near our school it was so quite and peaceful I cried softly while sitting on one of the swings.
I wish he would ran after me and say sorry and take me back but...it won't happen he's happy with her.. I know he won't love me back not anymore... I should have given him a chance earlier so I could have spend more time with him.

My cheat tightened again and I held it tightly while crying it's so hard to breath, I feel so dead and alive at the same time. It hurts so bad. I don't want to feel like this. Jungkook you lied you lier...I still love you so much. Which is killing me.

I cried again I don't even know what else to do, I want this to stop I don't want to cry for him like this it's no use he won't come back just like before what goes away never comes back at least not for me.

I'm useless I wasn't enough for them that's why they both left me and didn't come back. I feel like trash I want to die I don't want to live like his anymore. Maybe if I die I won't feel anything anymore, I stood up from the swing and made my way to my house.

I tried my best not to show my parents my eyes then just walked into my room then the bathroom.

I took the knife into my hands and cut my hands deeply but I'm still alive it still hurts my heart it's still working I don't want it to work. I don't want to have a heart anymore, I want it to die so it won't hurt me like this. I cut again still but still it hurts another cut no use.

I was going deeper and deeper when the door opened and I was Sehun with his eyes wide open, he dropped on the flood with me and cover my hands with his he looked so terrified, I just gave me a smile.

"Don't smile I know it hurts I knew he would do this that jerk I knew he was one of those asshole's I couldn' t protect you again I'm sorry" he said while tears ran down his cheeks
I smiled while hugging him tightly what would I do without him.

"It's fine I'm okey" I said with a small voice.
"ARE YOU KIDDING LOOK AT YOU" he said angrily, I just looked down at my hands which was beeping badly.

"Let's go to the hospital" he grabbed my hands I didn't stand up
"No you treat me" I looked into his eyes they were still watery he just shook his head while taking me to my head and getting out the box of medicine and started to treat me.

It hurt so bad but it didn't compare to how broken and crushed my heart was, my tears started to fall again thinking if Jungkook and Suze he didn't even come to check on me, I guess I'm that easy to forget. I was breaking myself because of my own thoughts and expectations but I can't help it, I am what I am. I'm just not enough for anyone.

"It hurts so bad" I said while crying
"It's ok it will heal soon" he said wrapping up my hands.

"Not my hands" he looked at me confused
"M-My heart i-its burning so bad" I said as I bursted out crying again, he quickly hugged me stroking my back I lost myself again.

I cried harder than I have ever cried. Why does it feel so bad to love someone it's suppose to be a good feelings a beautiful feeling but it only hurts why?

I was screaming inside but outside nothing but tears came out. Soon the door opens relaveing my shocked mom she came to me and asked me what happened. I lied to her I couldn't tell the truth I can't make Jungkook look bad In front of my parents he's not and he's good, it's not his fault he can't love me like I love him.

She believe me like always. She agreed for me to stay home for a couples of days.

Sehun pov

That jerk ass I'm gonna kill him, my beautiful best friend I can't bare to see her like this not again. I wasn't there when the other one broke her heart. But I'm here now and I'm gonna take my revenge on that asshole.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully I quickly left and went to school it wasn't over yet. I had to go to my friends they had arrived today with my girlfriend. When I reached the school gate and saw Jungkook smiling with that slut my blood boiled as I approached them, my friends and my girlfriend were there too.

"Hey where were y--" I walked past them and approached Jungkook, I took him by his uniform and repeatedly threw hard punches at him. He groaned in pain. I was punching him until one do my friends stopped me.

"That's for hurting y/n" I spat at him and walked away, they all asked me what happened and I told them the whole story, I don't hide anything from them.

~~~~~~~~~
I might sound like a depressed person but believe me I'm not I was in the mood to write something like this so I did
Hopefully it was good. Don't sorry it will get better. I just wanted to break your hearts lol jk

Plz vote and comment byee 😘