17-Cheating?

Y/n pov

I backed away while he came closer my breath hitches for a moment . I didn't know what to say or do, I was still walking backwards when I hit the fridge behind me.

I froze at that moment. He came closer and closer with that smirk on his face, he's face came closer to my ears and I could feel his hot breath on which made my legs weak.

"Why are you scared? I won't hurt you at least not yet" he whispered which made me breath heavily, honestly I was scared but exited and the same time. How's that even possible?

Suddenly he bit on my earlobe and I let out a small moan I felt his lips travel to my neck as he kissed it softly, I moved my head to one side giving him more access while my hands came up to his shirt holding it tightly trying not to let out any moans. He started to get a bit rough, making it hard for me to hold in my moans, little by little I started to get turned on and when I get turned on, I literally don't have control of myself.

He was making me impatient, and at this point I was really horny, I turned us around and he looked shocked but looked amused at the same time.
"Stop teasing already" I said while roughly placing my lips onto his, his hands came down to my thighs as he picked me up not breaking the kiss.

He somehow found my bedroom and he shoved me onto the bed and hovered over me looking straight into my eyes lustfully. He then kissed me again while getting his uniform off. He started to stip me as well. First my shirt and then my skirt, And I gently helped him get his shirt off.

(I deleted the details because it was cringe as fuck)

Scoups pov

"I love you" I said kissing her forehead she already sleeping I hugged her and went to sleep too

Y/n pov (about two weeks later)

It's been about two weeks now and I'm glad I'm trusting Scoups more and more, but it still hurts when I see them together and especially when Suze shouts at Jungkook and he doesn't say anything, but... I can't do anything about it.

I was going to class003 to get the class role when I was about to open the door I felt another hand on mine.

I looked at the person and quickly took it away
"Oh sorry" he said with a low voice I just nodded and he opened the door and first thing we saw made both of us speechless and our mouth and eyes widen.

As the doors opened Scoups pushed Suze away and tried to talk while she just stood there and looked down tears rolling down her cheeks

Were they just kissing?

I saw that wrong right?, no it was real but why...again?

"What the fuck was that" I heard Jungkook shout which made me flinge and back away from him.
"Take your slut with you and tell her to stay away from me" Scoups said while I looked at them confused.

Everyone was shook, my body didn't respond to me anymore. I pushed Jungkook out the way and rushed outside.

I think I need some alone time.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not uploading I was busy with school ughhh
I'm gonna be year 11 next year the hardest year they say but idk (edit: and now I'm graduating in a few months woooo)
Thanks for reading plz vote and give feedback

And one more thing I will finish this book in one book so no season two but two new books coming soon
They already have about 3 chapters ready so plz follow me so you can read them
Thanks again byeeee
💕 ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕