19- Need alone time

Y/n pov

I walked outside slowly to be honest I don't know what to think or do right now, I should have seen this coming so let's just say I'm not surprised.

I want to cry but nothing is coming out, why do I give trust to people so much I'm such a fool.

It's all my fault that I trusted him again I guess I just wanted his attention and comfort to forget about Jungkook not that it helped. I'm tired of everyone and everything I...I have nothing to say anymore..

I need sometime to figure my thoughts out right now. I sat down on a bench near a park next to the school.

I am speechless I don't know what's happening anymore. I don't know who I can trust, they all broke my heart and for the second time.
I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up with my teary eyes to see Scoups standing there his eyes full of regret and sadness.

I didn't say anything neither did he, I looked back to the park and saw little kids playing around joyfully. I smiled seeing them happy and with no worry in life I wish I could just turn into a kid again and start my life all over again. But that's never going to happen.

"I didn't kiss her" he said slowly I looked at him. He was looking at the ground.
"Sure" I let out a deep sign.
" I'm sorry I really didn't I'm really sorry" he said looking up at me this time his eyes felt like they were telling the truth but I don't want to believe anyone anymore. And I'm not going to.
"No don't be I should be sorry, I'm sorry I ever trusted you" I got up and took my bag with me.

I've made up my mind I'm going to do what my father had told me years ago.

(Edit: and now I have 1k followers 😭❤️)

oml thank you guys so muchhhhhh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the short chapter and again I've changed my mind there is going to be a season two for this story.
Thank for reading and plz don't forget to vote ❤️❤️❤️