13-New students

Jungkook pov

Ever since that day y/n didn't attend school I felt so bad doing this to her, I don't know why but I felt empty not having her around. And it's like I was missing a part of me. Suze and I are still together we're just like before but...now I feel like it shouldn't have been this way.

Y/n pov

I feel a lot better now. I didn't go to school for about two weeks I missed him a lot but I have to get used to not seeing him, he's someone's else's now I'm not even allowed to think about him but I can't stop myself from loving him. He will always have a special a very special place in my heart. I don't know if I can for anyone else but I have to forget about it everything my feelings towards him. I know it will hurt like hell but I know I can do it I've done it before I can do it now too. I took a deep breath and did my best to look my best, let's start all over again y/n.

I did a little bit of make up curled my hair and headed out to be greeted by lots of boys and a girl next to Sehun. Ohhh maybe it's his friends and girlfriend he was talking about. I greeted them and as I expected it was them they are so nice and I'm so happy to meet my best friends girlfriend she so nice, there just like Jungkooks friends.

About them I didn't keep in touch with them ever since I don't know why but I didn't want to see them either. I hope they are ok, I heard they tried to come to my room but my mom didn't let them. I guess she found out about me and Jungkook. I feel nervous going back to school again, I don't know how to face them after that day. I bet I'll be as broken as before seeing them like that but I'm gonna be okey I have to be, I have not choice.

I took a deep breath before going in, Sehun and then had classes together lucky them. But i have with Momo my baby girl.
I got to my locker I missed it so muchhhh my precious locker I smiled while putting my books in and getting out the ones I need.

"Yah Jungkook are you seriously ugh" I heard a familiar voice shout more like yell, Suze.
I closed my locker and looked it looked like they were having a fight or something and then quickly looked away.

I saw Jungkook hold her waist and kiss her, they didn't see me but I clearly saw them, my chest tightened there it is again that feeling I can never forget. I locked my locker and turned around walking away really quickly.

I got into class and wiped off my tear drop just in time before Momo came in and hugged me telling me how much she missed me I hugged her back and the lesson started.

The teacher came in with a boy who look familiar too familiar my heart sunk remembering him and the memories which caused my stomach to twist and give me a head ache.

Vernon: my ex boyfriends brother who had a crush on me. I looked the other way not wanting to catch his attention. He introduced himself to the class before the teacher started talking.

"Please sit next to y/n" the teacher said really why meeee I shouted inside my head.
He said down with his eyes wide open scanning me up and down making me uncomfortable, he looks handsome than before. Wait wtf.

"Is that really you?" he said looking at me as if he saw an alien, I nodded my head turning back to the teacher not wanting to look at his face. It remains me of painful memories I never want to remember, he's the brother of my first ever boyfriend who broke my heart and shattered me into pieces and just left me like I don't mean shit, just like Jungkook in a way but the difference is that I still love Jungkook, I know I stupid but you can't fight with love can you. The heart wants what it wants.

He kept on looking at me which made me feel awkward and when we came out Momo told me she has a huge crush on Vernon great now she's gonna rant about him everyday now. I was at my locker again when I heard someone call my name. I didn't want to turn around I don't want to see his face but I did.

I had to.

"Hi S-Coups" I called him by his playboy nickname, he just stared at me while I just gave him a bored face, but inside I wanted to cry I haven't seen his face in so long. I actually missed him, he was my first love I couldn't help it.

A/n: just imagine all of them the same age please thanks.

He didn't say anything so i walked passed him but he stopped me I turned around but before I did I saw Suze and Jungkook coming towards this way, I knew there was gonna be trouble at the moment.

"I missed you" he said honestly my heart flattered but I didn't show him that, I just scoffed.
"I'm not interested now let go" I said trying to get my hands free but he tightened his grip around my hands, he stared at me I stared back and all of a sudden he hugged me I was taken aback but I quickly pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I said raising my voice
"I missed you that's all" why does he sound so sweet, no no no don't fall for that y/n. You can never take him back.

"Well I didn't" I turned around to see Jungkook and Suze hand in hand looking at us with a somewhat shocked expression. What's with them? I let out a big sigh I didn't know what to do go back to my class or walk pass these two. I looked at the ground while thinking. They were all looking at me while I stood in the middle like an idiot.

_~~~~~~~~~|
Wooooo three chapters in one day
I'm on fireeee
Hey guys I tried to make it more interesting hopefully it was good thanks for reading