21-Your going to be okey

Y/n pov

Next day~~~~

I couldn't find Rose anywhere literally she didn't even pick up her phone. I want to say goodbye to her but I only know her phone number not her address. We never really visited each other's houses and besides she never wanted me to visit her for some reason.

"Should I send her a message" I mumbled and started to type.

~Hey Bestie, where are you I couldn't find you anywhere I hope your okey. I wanted to tell you something and I hope you won't hate me for it. So I've decided to study overseas so I wanted to say goodbye. I hope we will meet each fiend when I'm back. I wish you the best in school and collage. I'll miss you so much bestie. Please forgive me~

I hit send and sat down looking down on it while my eyes got teary. I don't want to leave. But I want to make a change in my life. I'm honestly tired of the bullshit over here. Anger and sadness inside of me are burning me. It's like I'm fighting with myself.

Beep~~~

~can we please talk y/n?~

oh it's Suze why the hell does she want to talk to me.

~ok~

I said shortly she said can we meet at the park in 5mins. I put on a black hoodie and went out. It was slowly getting dark I walked faster. When I reached the park I saw her on the swings. I sat down on one of them then she looked at me and smiled. Wow she actually looked much better today. She didn't put makeup and her cloths were casual clothing, never thought she would be this good looking to be honest.

"What is it?" I said breaking the silence
"Oh uhh it's about Jungkook" she said looking at me. That name still has a effect on me. Somehow.

"What about him" I said boringly, I didn't want to talk about him well I thought that way.
"That guy actually really likes you no loves you but he was too blind to see that and I'm really sorry and when it comes to Scoups. I've never loved anyone in my life I only dated people for fun but for Coups I fell like he's someone so special that I never want to leave but when I saw him with you. I felt like dying. And I'm sorry I didn't understand your pain. I know you felt just like this when I took him away from you. But...he doesn't actually likes me he just thinks that. Because every time he always used to say something related to you even if we were just siting down doing literally nothing. You were always on his mind but I was selfish and I didn't want to give him away to you. And when he saw you and Coups he was hella angry and he stared to get anger issues, it effected him a lot. But he was stupid and never admitted it. That's what I wanted to say and if you go I'm sure your going to break both the boys heart. So please be very sure about the designs you make" she talked for a long time but it really made my heart flatter. So he still had feelings for me. I don't know what to do now. I'm confused about everything.

"I have to go now I just wanted to tell you that .You deserve to know. Bye" I waved at her while still sitting on the swing. I put my head on one side and played with my fingers.

I'm sure I don't have feelings for Scoups because it didn't hurt that much seeing him kiss her but when it comes to Jungkook. He still has some kind of power against me.
I felt someone else sit beside me. I thought Suze came back so I looked to find Jungkook staring at me with water eyes. I felt like I was draming but at the same time. It make me want I cry as well. I really want to stay, but I have to go. I closed my eyes tightly looking away. Don't look at me like that, your making me loose my mind right now!

I stood up and started to walk away when I felt his hands grab mine. My legs instantly stopped, I felt my heat beat faster than ever. He still has a effect on me. I didn't turn around I stayed still until he started to talk.

"Why are you going?"I felt the sadness in his voice. Or it was just my imagination.
"Why do u care" I tried my best to sound cold but I couldn't control my emotions much.
"What do you mean ofcouse I care" he said pulling me closer to him. I pulled away within a second.

"Don't try to act like you care. Now I have to go" I walked away faster than before, tears building up in my eyes. I slowed down my pase when I saw my house at a distance. I wiped my tears off but before I could continue walking I felt being back hugged. I knew who it was from their scent.

"Scoups let me go" he didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry" he whispered into my ears. I pushed him away with all my strength. "Don't say sorry just don't say anything, I just want you to leave me alone please let's not see each other anymore" I said walking away. "Don't leave please!!" I heard him shout my tears fell down to my cheeks and into my mouth. I ran to my house as I sobbed. I ran inside the room without letting my parents know.

I threw myself on the bed. Your going to go away tomorrow it's all going to end don't worry. I whispered to myself. Closing my eyes tightly.

.