18-Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov *basically his pov about the whole situation before they saw Scoups and Suze kissing and after they did*

I'm happy that I'm with Suze now we're all goods and stuff but then something felt so...wrong about what I was doing. Ever since that Sehun guy punched me and told me it was for y/n I knew I had broken her heart but I knew she wouldn't do something crazy she's a smart girl so I just let that slide but I couldn't get it out of my mind even though I wanted to.

After that day I really felt bad as y/n didn't attend school anymore she was never there I...missed her.

Her presence

I don't know why but seeing her once a day made me feel peaceful and that she's okey, she's still here but when she stopped coming I started to feel empty inside. And I was getting intense glares from Sehun and his friends I knew something was up and I wanted to visit her but...Suze stopped me and she said she's gonna leave me if I do that, and I couldn't afford to loose her...I guess.

After a little time she came back and I was happy to see her all health and well but....when that guy Scoups guy got involved I got mad because I knew he was her ex and that he hurt her but at the same time I did the same so I couldn't say anything about it so I just left it.

But...I noticed something off about Suze she kept on staring at the two couple y/n and Scoups.

And I felt like she started to pay more attention to them and not me but when I said something she would start a fight and I didn't want her to leave so I just made it up to her to cool her down.

But....still something was going on with her and I hoped it wasn't what I think it was.

-
When I was going into the class to get the files I accidentally touched someone's hand because I wasn't looking
It was y/n it's been so long since I touched her I felt...nice.

I apologise then when she opened the door what I saw shocked me and y/n.
It was something that made me want to kill both of them at the spot.

Suze and Scoups kissing I couldn't believe it I shouted in anger which made all of them flinge
But when y/n left what Scoups said made me glare at Suze who was crying but why am I not feeling bad if she's crying all I can feel if that angry inside of me.

"What the hell were you doing?"I said angrily while raising my voice.
She looked at me and just smirked, what the fuck is wrong with her.
"I was kissing him didn't you see" she replied as if it was nothing for her, my jaw dropped is she fucking serious right now?

"What the fuck are you serious?" I shouted at her and walked closer to her.
"Yeah I'm serious I never loved you Jungkook okey I never did and I never will, I just dated you because you became hot and you just gave up on a girl who would do anything for you and you idiot didn't even realise that she nearly fucking killed herself because of you, no you didn't ofcourse you didn't because you were too blind to see how much she loved you. Why do you even love me no no you don't you just think that. And now goodluck because she'll never trust anyone because of you two boys." She said while walking out the classroom making me speechless should I be hurt or happy that she finally made me open my eyes to the real word. What was I thinking? What have I done?

Was I that blind? I collapsed on the floor all those memories slowly coming back to my head where I had hurt her where I had gone wrong.

"Ugh" I shouted in frustration while taking my heir into my hands crying.

Suze pov

I need to talk to y/n

~~~~~
Two more chapters to go 😆😆
Thanks for reading plz vote and comment and thanks for 1k reads 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️