CodeLyoko: Season Five (Editing)

Dear Readers:

I own none of the characters and/or the settings. All copyright and credit goes to MoonScoop. My only claim is the plot line of this story. Some quotes are claimed by moonscoop also. Enjoy this Fanfiction and maybe watch the show online. Also for those who have not seen the show I will try to describe and give clear descriptions of everything for your sake.

If you haven't seen the show before I explain a lot in the first couple chapters. I you prefer pictures rather than words to explain the shows concept I have a video to the right --------->

Will be editing and adding detail just for my readers sake, thanks for reading sorry for spelling errors :-)

Jeremy:

I left my room at the KadicAcademy, took a quick shower, and then went down for breakfast. I started to think about Alieta who had the most beautiful pink hair and sparkling green eyes. It was maybe only a year ago did I and our friends join together to battle an evil virus called Xana (Zana) and free her from the virtual world known as Lyoko on a supercomputer located in an abandoned factory. In the process her father who was once a prisoner of the virus escaped and sacrificed himself to save his daughter and rid the world of Xana. In the virtual word there were different sections, or sectors; the desert, mountain, ice, forest, and then sector five which led into the network. The network held all sorts of data and information. Alieta and I created a virtual ship to explore it with our friends. If one were to dive into the network or digital sea as we called it, you could be lost forever like Alieta’s father was. I sighed, Alieta’s father, a brave man who loved his daughter dearly, sacrifised him to rid the world of the evil Xana. I entered the cafeteria, grabbed a bowl of cereal and headed over to the usual table. Alieta was already there eating a banana and a bowl of cereal.

“Something wrong Jeremy?” she asked.

“Oh it’s nothing” I said quickly.

“Thinking about Lyoko?” she said already knowing what I was thinking about. She lowered her voice so other people, especially Sissy, wouldn’t hear.

“Yeah” I admitted. In the virtual world of Lyoko there were “towers” that we could use to activate computer programs or use as a sort of bridge from virtual to the real world; which is what Xana used once he stole the Keys to Lyoko from Alieta and escaped from the supercomputer. Xana nearly took over the world after taking over hundreds of supercomputers around the world, created a robotic army, created a monster on Lyoko, and destroyed our virtual ship; the Skidbladnir.

“I still think about my father sometimes and my mother too” Alieta whispered. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Listen I’m really sorry and I” I started to say

“No it’s not your fault my father did what he did, but my mother. I don’t know where she is, all I remember is that men in black took her away” she said. That’s right I thought. Xana stole Alieta’s memory so she’d feel connected to the virus and Lyoko. She thought she was virtual since she didn’t remember her life before. Her life before was in someplace that was cold and snowy, she didn’t know where. All she remembers is that her mother was taken away, she and her father escaped, but they got caught, and escaped into a secret passage way through the sewers and then escaped to Lyoko once at the factory. Alieta Lyoko lived there her entire childhood while her father was held prisoner. I was the one that found her when looking for parts to build my robot for a competition.

“Ah! Eight slices of toast and three bananas; not bad, eh?” Odd said grinning.

“Still got that appetite Odd?” Ulrich asked.