Minions

Odd:

We hurried through the volcanoe sector to the way tower. Just as we exited the long, narrow passage way a laser shot forth hitting me. It hit me with enough force to knock me backwards.

"Odd you've just lost fiftey lifepoints be carefull" Jeremy warned me.

"Well I'm not dead, or devirtualized yet" I replied. I dodge another laser from the megatank while Yumi and Ulrich worked on taking it out.

"Hiya!" Yumi yelled like a warrior, she threw the metal fan at the target. Before the fan could hit the target the mega tank closed it's shields.

"Darn it!" she exclaimed frustrated, the fan spun back to her which she easily caught. The megatank reopened, red cirlces of energy flashed around the target. Another laser shot out. I dodged just in time.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, the dumb thing had hit my tail. The end of my tail glowed orange as if it were on fire.

"Have to be carefull Odd" Ulrich told me, just as he took the megatank out.

"Yeah yea-" I started to say.

"Guys I can't contact Aelita anymore!" Jeremy yelled.

"Do you mean she fell into the digital sea?" I asked. 

"No, but something isn't right. Hurry up and find her!" Jeremy yelled. We hurried into the tower and fell over the edge. I loved traveling through the towers data stream. You was like swimming without having to move or worry about breathing. We fell downwards and suddenly it felt as if we were rising. We flew up and landed gently on the first platform of another tower. When we traveled through the data stream, to me it was like digging a hole to china. We raced out of the tower to see Aelita collapsed on the ground. 

"Aelita!" I called to her, we ran out to her unconcious form. Slowly she stood up.

"You okay princess?" Ulrich asked her. He lightly touched her shoulder. All of the sudden she grabbed his arm and flung him away from us. His back hit the virtual tree hard, he landed unconcious. It was then I looked around. It was like the forest sector, trees, a virtual pond, digital grass, but it was darker here.

"Stay away, I belong to Xana now" she said facing us. Xana's symbol of power replaced the pupil of her eyes. Oh no, the scipozoa must have gotten her with a virus. Now Xana's controlling her I realized. She formed two energy fields in her hand and came closer.

"Jeremy what do we do?" Yumi asked.

"I don't know, your going to have to devirutalize her" he told us. 

"What about the tower?" Yumi asked.

"We'll need William for this. I'll be right back" Jeremy said. 

William:

"Come one fight me Xana if you dare" I said holding my fists up like a boxer.

"Why William, you were such a good, obediant servant to me" Xana said, speaking through Marie who was under his evil control.

"Never again, you made me hurt people. I won't hurt the people close to me" I told Xana. Marie's face turned from elated to down right mean and nasty. She lunged for me, but I stepped out of the way just in time. She went over the edge of the bridge and into the water below. 

"William! They need your help, the scipizoa gave Aelita a virus. They need you to deactivate the tower" Jeremy panted. I nodded my head.

"Marie fell over, she'll back in a minute. Let's just hurry" I said. In just a few minutes I was virtualized on some sector called the volcanoe sector. Using my supersmoke I reached the tower in no time.