The Mission

Yumi:

After Jeremy transported us to sector five  we sprinted after Ulrich. Soon we found our selves in a large room. Sections of the floor where going up and other sections down. Ulrich was just ahead making his way through the constantly changing room. 

"Ulrich!" Yumi called. He spun around grumbled something before jumping off the rising platform. Instantly William and I ran out to divirtualize him. I was our only option because he was under Xana's control. Odd hung back to help Marie which was fine because William and I could take him. I jumped onto the lowering platorm and threw my fans. Ulrich dodged them easily. William, using his two handed sword, and hit my fans that were spinning towards the other side of the room. They bounced off, one came back to me and one was heading towards Ulrich. If Ulrich hadn't turned around at the moment it would have hit him. 

"Aww, dar- AHHH!" I started to say, but then yelped. Without warning or a sound the platform I stood on dropped down. 

"Yumi!" William called my name and turned into black smoke. There was no way he'd be fast enough. Ulrich; however, watched with a blank expression and he seemed frozen.

"Hang on" someone said, Marie. She grabbed jumped onto the platform that was quickly falling, grabbed my hand, and pulled me onto another platform.

"Odd hurry up and hit the trigger!" William yelled.

"I'm on it" Odd said as he climbed. Ulrich growled something I couldn't make out. WIth super quick speed he ram with his arms out, holding the swords, and sliced through William. William clutched his stomach. His body disappeared in a puff of black and red smoke. After that, and a laugh of triumph, he went on to attacking Odd.

Odd:

I hit the trigger just as I spun around. I spun around knowing Ulrich was directly behind me. Before he could stab me, some friend he was, I kicked him hard in the face. He fell backwards and hit the floor. His body flashed a few time.

"Hurry guys! I need you to find a program to free him!" Jeremy said. 

"We're on it!" Aelita replied. We headed out, went up the elevator and we ran out to the virtual interface. 

"Wait, he's back" Marie said turning around to see Ulrich coming back to attack.

"I'll take care of him" Yumi said running out to him with her metalic fans in hand. Aelita hurried to find the program. We stood by incase Aelita needed to be defended.

"Odd what's that?" Marie asked.

"Uh oh, it looks like flying manta's" I said. I still had at least four arrows in each arm. I shot a few and narrowly missed. Okay seven arrows. 

"Aelita have you found the program?" Jeremy asked.

"No Jeremy I'm still working on it" Aelita replied while scrolling through the virtual interface. I did a back flip to dodge a few lasers fired by the flying manta. A few were fired at Marie which she dodged  a couple. 

"Carefull!" I exclaimed taking two hits for Marie and Aelita.

"Odd you have about thirty life points" Jeremy informed me.

"Doing the best I can Enstein. Am I not good enough?" I asked as I took out one of the three manta's with a few arrows.

"Odd you......." Jeremy said before we heard nothing but static. 

"Jeremy?" I asked.

"The clones must have reached him" Marie said.

"Clones?" I asked. I ducked just narrowly dodging a laser.