Stuck on Lyoko; The New Girl (Edited)

I changed the William's point of view part in this chapter just so you know. Nothing major

Jeremy:

Yumi had said that William was just absent because he wasn't feeling well, and once school was over Aelita and I raced to the factory. William sat in the corner away from the wires. I sat in my swivel chair and it automaticly moved towards the computer.

"Are we going to use a clone or should we call in and just say he's sick or on vacation" Aelita asked.

"I don't know. I could try and improve the clone program, it may be worth a shot" I said as I began typing. Aelita and I worked on the program for maybe an hour until we were sure it was settled.

"Allright I'm activating a tower to launh the program" I said as I pushed the "enter" key. It showed the tower I activated on the screen. The normal pale blue aruora around the tower turned a pale green. A sort of dark virtual muck started comming out of the computer it molded into the form of William.

"Hopefully this one won't be a stupid version of me" William muttered glumly.

"It'll be okay William, this is only temporary" Aelita said.

"Will you be ok William?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied leaning his head back on the wall and started sleeping. Aelita and I headed out with the William clone. It was dark outside and pouring rain.

"Ugh, it's raining cats and dogs" the clone said.

"I definetely believe the clone is fine if it can understand metaphors" I whispered to Aelita.

"Did you say something Jeremy?" William asked.

"Uh no" I lied. We headed back to to Academy, were nearly caught by Jim who because it was already 11 PM. I headed to my dorm and fell into bed. I sighed, busy day I thought. Once again I was happy I had a dorm room all to myself. I couldn't help but wory about William left at the Factory, but with Xana in his head honestly I'm not sure what to do. If Xana took over his body again in the school I don't know what'd we do or how we would explain to Mr. Delmas, the principal, or how we might end up explaining to the police.

William: (part changed)

I held my legs close to my chest as I sat alone in the tower. I didn't like it here, it was quiet and lonely. I stood up after a long time just thinking. I stood in the center of the plat form and rose up to the top. I sat down and touched the virtual interface that appeared. Here was the one thing I was gratefull Xana did for me when I was under his control, he gave me power to use the Annex program. The Annex program was what Aelita used to control the towers and other programs. It was also the program Xana used to escape the the supercomputer. I tapped the network program and started watching tv. I wonder what other programs there are I wondered. I tapped another program and some sort of camera loaded. Oh my gosh its a securit camera at the school.

"Not now I'm busy" Mr. Delmas told the secretary.

"I hope it's important paper work" she replied.

"Yes, yes it is" he replied, and she walked away. Mr. Delmas clicked on the computer and started play the worlds easiest game, which he failed at. I laughed and switched to another camera that showed thegym.  In the gym people played basketball, they looked familiar but I couldn't exactly tell who they were. I switched the program to playing music until I sort of fell unconcious. You couldn't really sleep in the virtual world, you sort of zoned out I guess.

Odd:

I scarfed down another good dinner and fell asleep an hour later in my room. I woke up, and Ulrich was taking something out of his ears.