Xana Attack; William

Yumi

I hopped on the over weight with Aelita and off we sped through the ice sector. Even though there was no real feeling in Lyoko the ice sector had a strage cold feeling.

"Theres a Way Tower due east" Jeremy said.

"Target in sight" Odd said. We soon neared the Way Tower,  there was blue glow around the top meaning it was not activated. There were towers all over Lyoko, not all of them Way Towers though. The way towers had data links to each other through out all the different sectors. I went through the tower first and went over the platform and over the edge of it and through the data link, or data stream, the conected to the mountain sector.

"Whoa" Aelita said. I quickly stopped the overweight. Ulrich and Odd came out of the tower and stopped as well.

"This must be Xana's fog" Ulrich said. The whole sector was foggy.

"Aelita, you need to go to the tower due North to deactivate this fog" Jeremey said. We set off to  deactivate the fog.

Jeremy:

I sat in the lab watching the computer screen anxiously. I watched the green triangles on the screen move along with the yellow triangle. The yellow triangle was Aelita and the green trianges were Odd, Ulrich and Yumi. They approached the tower and two large, red, rectangles appeared on the screen as well as 5 small circles.

"Watch out Xana is sending some megatanks and kankrelots" I said into the headset's microphone. Odds virtual card appeared on the right computer screen.

"It will be just like the old days" I heard Odd say. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Like the old days indeed. Yumi, Ulrich, Odd, and Aelita's virtual card appeard on the right screen vs mega tank and the kankrelot. There were two megatanks they had to take out. On Odds card it showed how many laser arrows he had, and on all the others virtual cards it showed their life points. Odd had 10 for each arm totaling up to 20. He fired a couple leaving 8 on his right. Suddenly the computer beeped, Ulrichs lifepoints flashed and showed where he'd been hit.

"Ulrich you just lost 50 life points!" I shouted.

"Thought for sure I'd be devirtualized" he replied.

"Xana is slightly weaked, his attacks must be not as strong. Hurry so we can save William"

"Wana trade places Einstien?"

I didn't reply. No way, never would I go to Lyoko. The last time I went to Lyoko I ran away from a kankrelot, the weakest monster, and I looked rediculous I thought recalling my last visit. Soon they took out the monsters, deactivated Xana's bug, so the Mountain sector was de-fogged.

"Allright head east to find William" I said.

"Ok, we'll go as quick as possible Jeremy" Aelita said. I loved it when Aelita said my name I thought smilinng.

Odd:

I hopped on the overboard and sped off to go save William. Yumi seemed anxious. I could see William; he was running. The Scypizoa! Ew that thing is still disgusting. It had tenaces and a bubble-head. It was chasing William. We were to far away to really do anything, we were helpless. Except me of course. Two kankrelots suddenly virtualized near the Scypizoa. I hopped off the over board as well as Ulrich. He carelessly let the overbike fall of the edge of the narrow path and it fell into the digital sea. When it splashed into the said a narrow stream of energy shot up. Ulrich and and Yumi prepared to take out the kankrelots, meanwhile William had turned to face the Scypizoa as it caught up to him. He swung his huge two-hander sword around trying to fend the thing off, but the Scypizoa managed to swat his hand making him drop the sword. William backed up to run, but it was useless. The thing had grabbed him, touched Williams head and turned red. William stared with empty looking eyes at the scypizoa, paralyzed by it.

"William no!" Yumi yelled. Ulrich looked away from the kankrelots, distracted, and was hit by the kankrelots laser.

"Why you rotten little"  he snapped at them. Ulrich dashed forward using SuperSprint. Yellow light trailed behind him, he was a blur almost. He lept and cut through the Scypizoa's tentacles. The scypizoa retreated quickly, it disappeared but I don't know wear.

"William are you ok?" Ulrich asked helping him to his feel.

"The scypizoa" William moaned touching his head weakly.

"It's ok William, we took care of it" Yumi said.

"Jeremy did the scypizoa manage to give him a virus or take some of his memory?" Aelita asked.

"Doesn't look like it, I think Williams ok" 

"So what now?" I asked.

"No ativated towers, so time to come back. Devitualize Aelita, Yumi, Odd, Ulrich, William" Jeremy said. I found myself in the scanners and headed up to the lab.

"Hey Jeremy we missed all our classes, do you think we should do a return to the past?" Yumi asked.

"I don't know, it might strengthen Xana" Jeremy said.

"It won't. Xana is still in my head" William said sadly.

"William what happed to you on Lyoko with Xana?" Yumi asked. 

"Xana was trying to force me into the digital sea, I tried to run to a tower but the Scypizoa was there" William explained.

"Why the digital sea?" I asked.

"Xana wanted me to be his faithful servant again" William said.

"Maybe you should stay away from Lyoko" I suggested.

"But what if Xana takes over him again" Aelita said. No on said anything.

"I have an idea, but" Jeremy said.

"The towers on Lyoko, William would be safe there, but school and all" Jeremy said.

"What if we came up with a fake call to the principal. It's not like last time when we couldn't get William back because of Xana. If his parents showed up or something we could just  bring him back from Lyoko" Ulrich said.

"Wait so I'm going to be stuck on Lyoko in a tower?" William said loudly.

"Unfortunantely it seems so" Jeremy said. William sighed looking down. I felt bad.

"Listen, I will try to find a program to extrack Xana's virtual structure into the computer, onto a locked file perhaps, and then use the antivirus"

"The anti-virus won't work any  more" William said.

"How so?"

"Xana told me" William replied.

"Don't worry I'll be there to help Jeremy, we'll figure out how to stop Xana in no time"

"Allright I guess. I better head down to the Scanner room" William said. He went down and Jeremy transfered him to Lyoko.

"We should do a return to the past" Jeremy said. Jeremy typed something on the keyboard and then pressed a button while saying "return to the past now" and suddenly, from the hologram map of Lyoko came a brilliant light that engulfed us. And lauched us to an earlier time today. I found myself on the way to Science.

"Been a long time since a return eh Jeremy?" Ulrich said.

"Indeed" Jeremy replied. We headed off to class.

=============================================================================

There's a picture of what William looks like. All characters belong to moonscoop ------>