Saving the Warriors

William:

I fell to the ground, landing on my feet in the volcano sector. Marie landed flat on her behind, she complained that it hurt before looking around curiously. She was in a black mini-skirt with a blue belt, a  black tanktop, dark blue tights, black boots, and black and blue gloves that went up to her elbows. She looked a lot like Odd with the claws, ears and tail. 

"Whats so funny?" she asked.

"You look like Odd" I laughed. She then noticed her appearance. 

"So what I look cool" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Enough chatter I'm materializing you a vehicle Marie" Jeremy said.

"You need to go to the tower north of your position" Jeremy instructed. Odd's overboard materialized. Hesitantely she placed a foot onto it and hopped on.

"Whoa h-how d-do balnce?" she asked wobling. She finaly balanced herself after nearly falling off.

"Where's your ride?" she asked.

"I am my ride no come on" I told her. "Supersmoke!" I said and turned into black smoke. I quickly moved along the ground North towards the tower. Through the tower, and through the data stream until we exited another tower and found ourselves in what looked like the desert sections. It looked like the desert section only it was darker here, not as bright. I looked around, not a monster in site. 

"I'm detecting some form of life in another sector. That must be one of them" Jeremy said. We continued on until somthing shot at us. I deflected the laser with the the shoulder pad on my right. Marie feel to the ground because the overboard had been hit. Behind us where what looked like creepers only they had back legs and they looked more like scopians. With their claw like tail they shot lasers. I ducked and dodged. 

"Supersmoke!" I turned into smoke and appeared behind the creature. I didn't expect the scopian to lash out with its tail though. I narrowly dodged the blow. I jumped and sank my sword into the mark on its back. I jumped off and it exploded, its virtual body flashed once before disappearing. 

"That's not fair how come I don't have a weapon?" Marie complained.

"Check your hands" Jeremy suggested. I jumped out of the way to avoid another hit from the remaining scopian's tail. Arrows that you'ld use with a bow appeared in Marie's hands.

"Cool" she said happily. After doing an impressive flip and landing on the scopians back she destroyed the monster. 

"Come on we have to hurry" I told her. She nodded and the long arrow in her hand disappeared. We continued on until we reached the tower. We walked through the walls and fell down through the data stream. Marie seemed absolutely thrilled. We  then found ourselves in what looked like a darker version of the forest sector.

"Hurry up guys" Jeremy reminded us to keep moving. We headed out and started heading in the direction Jeremy told us to go. Before we knew it there was a large orange sphere. Inside was Odd. 

"Odd!" Marie called his name. She hit the sphere with her fists, but was quickly pushed back by the guardian. 

"Carefull Marie you don't want to be trapped in it. I need you two to put your hands on the guardian" Jeremy told us, and we did as told. 

"Activating the program Jeremy muttered. A virtual image of Odd appeared. The guardian holding the real Odd started to move, and change shapes. It shook violently before shattering. The fragments faded away.

"Odd are you okay?" Marie knelt down beside him and lifted is head up.

"Aww man am I dead?" Odd groaned putting... a paw to his head.

"Yeah we're you guardian angels" I said sarcasticly. Odd rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Psshh, the devil" he muttered and then looked at Marie.

"She's my guardian angel. Nice to see you on Lyoko" Odd said. I put my hand to my mouth to hide my grin and laughing. 

"Yeah okay whatever" Marie said dropping his head. He groaned, and stood up. 

"Wait a minute where's Ulrich and Yumi? They were running to the tower when I last saw them" Odd told us.

"We better find them. Jeremy can you give us their location?" William asked Jeremy.

"Someone else is just up north, but I only see twp people up ahead. I'll need data from a tower to find the the other" Jeremy informed us, and then we were off to go find the rest of our friends. I admit that I was hoping the next person we were saving would be Yumi rather than Ulrich.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sure there was another guardian up ahead, but someone was guarding it. 

"Oh no Jeremy, Ulrich has been caught by the scipizoa! He's been xanified" I pointed out. Odd squinted and looked up ahead.

Odd:

In the guardian up ahead was Yumi and Aelita with the Xanafied Ulrich up ahead. He noticed us and sprinted down the pathway towards us.

"Triplicate!" he said and two clones appeared. I noticed one of them stayed behind. Okay so that was the real one. As I ran I shot a few arrows at him, but he dodged using super sprint. William was battling one, sword vs sword and I attacked another one. I dodged, and shot arrows but my attempts were worthless. 

"You were never the strong one" the Xanafied-Ulrich taunted.

"Nope" I admitted and dodged another attack, the tip of his sword lightly touched my nose. 

"Carefull Odd!" Jeremy warned. 

"Yeah, yeah" I replied.

"No not the strong one. I'm the artist and the babe-magnet" I said truthfully with a wide smirk across his face. 

"Well not for long!" he said as he swung. I dodged but fell over the edge of the platform. If it weren't for my claws I would have fallen. Stealthily I crept underneath the platform, like a ninja. and came around on the otherside. There was a cry of shock before the Xana-fied Ulrich I was going to attack was devirtualized. Marie withdrew the long arrow from his back. We turned towards the real Ulrich.

"Three against one" Odd said. We all took a single step before he fled, the guardian shattered releasing Yumi and Aelita.

Xanified Ulrich:

I broke the guardian and fled towards towards the edge of the sector. Master Xana had a very important plan and I had to fullfill it. I was afriad of the consequences if I didn't so I ran away.

"Coward!" I heard William yell. I so desperately wanted to attack, but I was unevenly out-numbered. I finaly reached the edge, but William appeared in a cloud of black smoke. Darn, Master Xana hadn't been able to delete the powers he had originaly given William. I back up until I stood between them all. I grit my teeth together in frustration. 'Jump off the edgeI heard Xana whisper. 'But?' I protested. 'Do it child!' Xana ordered. I dodged Yumi's fan, Marie's and Odd's arrows, and William's sword. Ducking low, roll out, and free fall over the edge. I starred up at them with a smirk on my face as I fell.

"Ulrich!" Yumi cried. I felt a bitter pang spark in my chest. No what had I done? Yumi, the girl I... the girl I... loved! All the sudden a sphere circled around me. It was Xana's transporter. I grinned, fools I had Xana on my side. Now to carry out my mission...

----------------------------------------------------------------

After the next chapter I think I may write a season six. I've got a pretty good idea what to write next :)