Fish

Jeremy:

This was serious, no one can find out about the super computer. If anyone found out, surely they'd tell the police. We don't think they'd tell without reason either. We had a new student once and I was really wanted to see Aelita when we freed her from the supercomputer that I thought the new student was Aelita. She told the principal and the police, and then Sissy told on us when we had first found out about lyoko. William found out, but that's because after a while we figured we could trust him. I closed my eyes deep in thought. 

"Time for class to begin" Mrs. Hertz announced. I pulled out a notebook and pencil to take down todays notes. 

"I wonder who could have found out about the factory" I said, replacing the word 'supercomputer' with 'factory' I didn't want anyone else in the class room to hear.

"Do you think it was Sissy?" Odd asked.

"I don't know, she might be trying to mess with us again" Aelita suggested.

"Could be, but I think by now she'd have told her father on us. Then it would be 'Stern, Belpois, Della Robbia' the Mr. Delmas would like to see you'" Ulrich did a pretty good impression of Jim. I put my hand up to my mouth to keep myself from laughing. We ended up in trouble alot because of Sissy and other lyoko related issues and it either involved Xana, Jim, a Xanafied (someone controled by Xana) Sissy, or her father the prinipal. 

"I'm not sure. If it was Sissy I think I would have caught her when I ran after her. She was fast enough to run away" I stated.

"Well Einstein your not the most athletic person here" Odd said. I rolled my eyes; although what he said was true, the girl was still very fast. Aelita laughed quietly. Sad, even she knows I lack athetic abilties, it's just not my thing I guess I thought.

"Maybe this person has joined a sport, we can look in the records to see who the fastest people are" I suggested. 

"That would work only if they're in a sport" Ulrich reminded me. 

"We don't know what the person looks like though" Odd stated.

"Yes, but we can find an idea what they might look like and who they may be" I reminded him.

"But wait, the record book is in the libary's closet. We aren't even alloud to check them out or look at multiple reccord books at a time" Ulrich said. Rats, he was right. We can't look at more than one records book or even to check one out because a book was ruined last year I remembered. 

"Well then we'll have to find a way to get one" I said winking. 

"Odd you and I can slip in and grab a couple books" Ulrich said to him.

"What?" Odd said a little startled, he had been holding the math worksheet into an origami bird.

"What is it Odd?" Mrs. Hertz asked looking a bit mad at him for disrupting class.

"Err nothing Mrs. Hertz" Odd lied. She gave glared at him before going on about quantum physics. 

(I don't know what quantum physics I'm guessing it's a sciency thing :-P )

"You okay Odd you seem a bit off today" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine, just um... hungry" he said. Mmm.... he seems a bit uneasy, yeah he must be hungry I thought. Our classes went on, and even though Odd had protested we decided to use lunch time as a chance to sneak up to the libary. We often did this sort of thing, sneak around, be all secretive about lyoko, but at least it is with good reason. Should anyone find out and shutdown the supercomputer we won't be able to fight Xana and keep him from taking over the world like he almost did before we had once thought we took him down. I sighed, I should have done a quick scan on everyone before they left Lyoko. I could have found out that Xana had implanted himself in William's mind, and we could have been done with Xana and Lyoko. Allthough, I wouldn't have had a chance to go to Lyoko I thought positively.