Xana's Strength

Jeremy:

I skipped the next class to work on a program to get rid of Xana for good. Hopefull Xana isn't strong enough yet to escape. The program was designed to bind Xana to the supercomputer, so if something went wrong he couldn't escape into another computer. After that the program would destroy Xana. I worked quickly on the final stage. 'Loading' the screen read. It would take the rest of the day for the rest to finish.  I glanced at my watch; my last class would be starting soon, so I 'ought to go. It was math class, my favorite subject. I left my room and headed towards the class.

"Did you finish the program" Aelita asked me in class while the teacher was talking.

"Almost it'll be done by the time this class is over" I replied. I tapped the desk impatiently waiting for class to end. As soon as class ended and we were handed our homework I bolted out the door.

"Tell the others to meet us at  the factory" I told Aelita.

"Right" she said and started texting them. We were at the factory in no time. I sat down in my chair and clicked the screen on. A new window on the computer screen appeared showing the sleeping William and loud music playing.

"William wake up"

"Huh, oh" he said startled. The music stopped playing, I reconized it as the subdigitals first song.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I finished the program to get rid of Xana" I said proudly.

"Really? Oh that's great" he said. Wow, never heard William talk so happy. As long as Xana's not to strong we'll have him gone. Ther elevator doors opened, and Yumi and Ulrich entered the lab.

"Where's Odd?" I asked.

"Don't know, he wasn't picking up his phone" Yumi told me.

"For the program to work you need to activate it in sector 5, and a tower will need to be activate it, but I can take care of that" I told them.

"Right" they said and headed down to the scanners.

"Transfer Yumi, transfer Aelita. Scanner Yumi, Scanner Aelita. Virtualization" after virtualizing them I virtualized Ulrich. 

"William I need you to go to the desert section, this tower can take you there" I told him.

"Allright" he replied. He fell off the plat form and through the digital data stream until he reached the tower in the desert sector. From their I directed him to the edge of the sector.

Yumi:

We landed in the desert section. Jeremy virtualized our vehicles and we set off for the edge of the sector.

"Ulrich on your left!" I called. There was a sworm of hornets flying towards us; two of them were going for Ulrich. It fired a laser which Ulrich dogded. One of the hornets fired a laser and it hit my shoulder. Two metal fans appeared in each of my hands and I threw them towards two of the hornets. Aelita threw energy fields at two more leaving only six left. Ulrich stood up on the overbike and did a flip. At the same time he took out two of the six hornets, and then landed back on his bike. William, who moved quickly on the ground in supersmoke formed didn't bother help. Aelita and I took out the last ones. I hopped off the my overwing.

"Allright Jeremy we're here" I said.

"Ok I'm typing in the code; Scipio. Odd just arived, he'll be there soon"

The transporter came down, it flashed around us. The next thing I knew I was in Sector 5.  Once the door opened we sped off.

"Uh Jeremy somethings wrong" Ulrich said.

"What happened to Sector 5, the labrinyth is back" I said. There used to be a maze with a key we had to find and push otherwise we'd be crushed by the walls.

"Jeremy where's the key and how much time do we have?" Aelita asked.

"You have three minutes the key is on the wall just across the room" Jeremy said.

"Easy" William said, and started running towards it.

"William no!" I yelled, but I had allready stepped into the room. Just as he did the floor started moving. Parts of the floor started raising and some lowered. The platform William was on started rising towards the ceiling. We hopped on, pushed William to the platform below, and the jumped off before the platform smashed into the ceiling. Suddenly there was strange roar.

"Creepers!" Aelita annoucned. Creepers were some of Xana's monster. They had a long, metalic tail, two front legs and shot lasers from their mouth. There were four of them climbing up verticly on the side of the platform we stood on. An arrow came forth and shot one of them.

"Almost forgot how ugly those things were" Odd said.

"Hey Odd" Aelita said as she jumped back to dodge a laser. Ulrich and Odd took a couple out while we continued to the other side. Ulrich finaly made it over along with William leaving Odd on the other side.

"Hurry up Odd!" Ulrich called to him.

"What's it look like I'm doing, taking my own time!?!?"

"I can't reach the key someone needs to climb up there" Aelita said.

"One more minute!" Jeremey announced. Odd finally made it over and started climbing up using his cat like claws.

"Ten seconds!" Jeremy said. Odd was nearing the key.

"Five, four, three, two" Jeremy said, and at that momment Odd hit the key.

"One! A little late, but good enough"  said Jeremy. We headed to the celestial dome and activated the program.

"It's working Xana is being bound to the computer, he'll be destroyed!" Jeremy said. 

"Really?" William asked, he looked so happy he could have cried if this weren't the virtual world. All off the sudden a black smoke started to rise from William. He fell to his knees.

"No!" he yelled, the symbol of Xana was on his forehead.The smoke lifted and formed into a dark sphere. Must be Xana I thought. All of the sudden the sphere dropped towards the digital sea.

"Jeremy what happened?" I asked.

"Oh no, Xana is escaping into the network!" Jeremy cried.

"What?!" exclaimed William.

"So he's excaped again?" I asked.

"It looks like it, but he's still bound to the computer. I think we'll be able to track him down, and I don't think he'll be able to cause harm" Jeremy said.

"Jeremy can you bring up our vehicles?" Aelita asked.

"Sure let me clear a data stream" Jeremy said. Once we had our vehicles and the stream was clear we left and were materialized back in the scanners, and we all headed up to the lab.

"Xana was to strong, I should have created the program sooner" Jeremy said.

"It's allright Jeremy. You did your best" Aelita said.

"Back to fighting Xana" Ulrich said.

"Yep, team Lyoko Warriors is back" I said. Xana will be destroyed no matter how strong he gets. We would make sure of that.