Xana's Attack

Jeremy:

Aelita and I both took history together, and we had a project due tomarrow. Rather than paying attention to class I was thinking about other things. Will the Skid be okay, will Xana escape the link he has to the supercomputer, how will we stop Xana, what if Xana attacks the real world again!

"Jeremy are you ok?" Aelita whispered.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm ok, just thinking" he answered.    "Today class we shall he going to the libary, so you can do some research" the teacher anounced. Perfect. Everyone exited the classroom and headed up to the libary.

"Aelita you find some information on Scipio and Hanibal while I grab a few books for the assignment" I told her, she nodded agreeing. I grabbed a few books for our the paper we'd have to turn in tomarrow, and sat down next to Aelita were she was skimming through a book on the battle between Scipio and Hanibal. I took down a bunch of notes I thought would be good for the project. When I finished I had four pages with tons of notes scribbled down. Aelita looked at the notes and shook her head. Okay I admit I don't have the best handwriting, my bad.

"Jeremy look" Aelita said pointing at a paragraph in the book. In the great battle, the last battle that led to Hanibals demise Scipio waited him out.

"That's what he did, he waited, patience. That's the answer" I said. Suddenly my computer began to beep. I quickly opened it up.

"Oh no Xana's drawing energy from the super computer" I said. The bell rang signaling the end of the school day.

"Can you stop it" Aelita asked. "I can try, but- hey Xana stopped" I said.

"Xana up to something" Aelita said. "Your right, Xana just activated a tower in the Volcano sector"

Ulrich:

With the school day over I could finaly relax. I met up with Odd, Yumi, and William. I don't like how William is always around Yumi, but I guess Yumi sees him as a friend. It still annoys me, but it's not really personaly I mean Yumi and I are just good friends nothing going on. Yumi looked my way and I realized I'd been staring. I glared at William instead who glared right back.

"Yeah what's that?!" Odd exclaimed pointed at something behind me.

"Not falling for it" I said, stil glaring.  "Ulrich there really is something!" Yumi exclaimed. I whipped around just in time to dodge something.  It was one of Xana's tarachula's firing a laser at me.

"Aren't Xana's monsters only on Lyoko?" William asked. "Yeah, but Xana must have taken over the scanners at the lab" Yumi told him.

"Kids! Everyone to the gym!" Jim yelled calling for everyone to follow him.

"We don't have any weapons, lets go" I said and we ran to the gym while Odd started calling Jeremy to tell him what was going on.

Odd:

"Jeremy a tarachula's attacking the school!" I shouted into the phone.

"What! Allright head to the factory" he said.   "Guys get to the factor as soon as possible" I told Yumi and Ulrich. "Right" they both replied. We crammed our way into the gym along with everyone else. The doors slammed shut. I looked outside, two more monsters joined up with the other one. I have to do something. Also outside, I noticed Marie hidding behind a tree. Oh no I thought. I, Yumi, Ulrich, and William slipped inside the boiler room, and they dissappeared down the sewers with out me; meanwhile, I was busy grabbing a nail gun. With everyone in panic, Jim trying to calm everyone down, and Mr. Delmas trying to call the police but apparently the police didn't believe a giant monster was attacking the school. I looked back out the window, the taranchula's had noticed Marie and were heading in her direction. I rushed outside to her defence.