The Guardians and The Imposers (Edited)

Somewhere in the dark forest sector a tower is activated.

Jeremy:

All of the sudden my laptop started beeping.

"Jeremy I wold appreciate it if you would turn the laptop off" said the history teacher.

"Yes sir" I replied. I opened the laptop to turn off the alarm. A new window appeared and showed a tower, where it was located and it's status. Aelita was looking at me with a concerened expression. I shut the laptop and nodded. There were ten minutes left in class, and Xana had activated a tower. Perfect, enough time he could be attacking the real world! Right, nothign to panic about. Aelita was texting Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi by the end of class. We met up outside the school.

"Xana?" Yumi asked, I nodded.

"Yo delinquints" said someone. Theo, Sissy, Nicolas, and Herb walked over.

"Part of the audition rules for preforming at the dance means you can't get in trouble" Theo said.

"Yeah so be good for goodness sakes" Odd said laughing.

"Quiet Della Robia" Herb snapped. Odd waved his hand as if trying to shoo them away like flies.

"Which means if we catch you sneaking off in the middle of the night or during class you can't audition" Sissy said with an evil smirk.

"Yeah, yeah yeah Sissy what ever" Yumi said.

"Where you going?" Sissy asked.

"To study in the park" I lied.

"Where's the text book?" she asked. I pointed at my head, "I'm quizzing them, all the information is in my head" I half lied. I knew enough to quiz them actually.

"Liars!" she yelled at us. There was no way to get rid of her. I glanced at my friends, and we made a mad dash to the park. From there we split up.

"Jeremy, Theo's right behind us" Aelita pointed out. "I know" I replied panting. Theo was hot on our heels.

"Gotcha!" he exlaimed, he grabbed us by the collars of our shirts.

"Well done Theo. Well Mr. and Mrs. Einstein, what do you have to say?" Sissy asked.

"We don't know. Now if you could let us go we could be studying right now" Aelita lied.

"My father is going to love hearing about this" Sissy said smiling cruely. Together they all forced Aelita and I back towards the school.

Yumi:

"I just tried calling Jeremy and Aelita, Sissy and her gang must have caught them" Ulrich said.

"Do you think you could virtualize us?" Odd asked.

"I could try, but we need to go to the Volcano sector. I don't know how to do that" I said.

"What about Einstines notes?" Odd asked. There was a sticky note on the computer with instructions on how to do that. Though it was hard to read thank goodness it wasn't crammed into Jeremy's notes.

"I can try" I said nervously. They headed down and with the instructions I successfully virtualized them there. Ulrichs lyoko card appeared onto the screen.

"Allright we're going to wait in a tower" Ulrich said. I was about to tell them where to find one, but suddenly black smoke came out of the wires connecting to the computer. I screamed loudly as the thing attacked me.

Ulrichs:

Yumi screamed loudly into the microphone. 'Oh no I shouldn't have left her!' I scolded myself.