Battle of The Bands, Practice for the Dance

!!!!This chapter includes lyrics so it's kind of long sorry!!!!

Oh and this is kind of a filler so yeah.... enjoy reading...

Ulrich:

After breakfast my friends and I stood outside enjoying the warm air and the cool breeze.

"School dance this friday!" Milly anounced holding up the school paper.

"Todays lunch is grilled cheese and dinner is meatloaf!" Tamiya yelled.

"Battle of the Bands Final Audiction Contestants List has been posted!" Milly said.

"This list is finaly up!" Odd exclaimed, he ran over to grab a paper out of Milly's hand. 

"Hey you could have asked for it" she complained.

"Do you think we really made it?" Yumi asked.

"It's possible, we do have a great dj and a great vocalist" I said. Yumi blushed, she was the vocalist for the band.

"Thanks Ulrich, everyone does a great job. I'm sure we've made it" Aelita said. I was sure we made it into the final audicions, but I was worried Sissy and her group made it. Not that I was worried about competition. It's just that they're annoying, and I don't feel like getting into a fight with Herb. 

"I don't believe it...." Odd whispered.

"Yahoo! We made it" Odd yelled, throwing the paper up and starting dancing. I shook my head as well as many others. Yumi walked over and picked up the paper, so that she and Aelita could read it. 

"Hey Odd" Yumi said.

"HEY ODD!" Yumi yelled, Odd finaly stopped doing the most rediculous dance ever. Aelita laughed, "Looks like you'll be competing against your girlfriend" 

"She's not my girlfriend and what do you mean?" Odd asked blushing. I walked over towards them.

"Hey Ulrich what I miss?" Jeremy asked.

"Seems like we made it into the last audition, and Odd is going to be competing with his girlfriend" I filled him in. Jeremy laughed at this. 

The List for the Batle of the Bands Final Audition read:

Aelita Stones, Yumi Ishiyama, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern

Elizabeth (Sissy) Delmas, Herve (Herb) Pichon, Nicholas Poliakoff

Marie Bonnet, Emily Deluc, Theo Gauthier

-End of List-

"Great I'm up against Marie and the guy who was hitting on her" Odd muttered.

"What do you care if Theo was flirting with her? Jelous much?" Jeremy asked. Odd refused to say anything, he just turned away from us.

"I wonder if Theo's group is any good" I said. 

"Only one way to find out. I just happen to know where they're practicing today" Milly said.

"Really where?" I asked. Milly held out her hand. 

"Nope I'm tapped out" I told her.

"All participants in the Battle of the Bands Audition head to the auditorium" Jim ordered. We headed off to the autiorium.

"Listen up. You'll preform, and we'll give you a score. This is just practice, so it'll give you a good idea what you neeed to work on" Jim said. He, Mrs. Hertz, and Mr. Delmas took a seat in the back.