Watching For Xana's Sign

HEY!!!!! Okay now that I have your attention, lol check out the video to the right  --->

Odd Della Robia:

"Whats up with William?" I asked

"He looked like a hologram, like he was virtual" Yumi and Ulrich said at once.

'It could be something with the supercomputer" Ulirch said.

"Or Xana" Aelita added.

"No it can't be either" Jeremy said. I shruged unsure of what's really the problem. Well as long as things are ok I thought. I jumped into the pool. Water splashed hitting Ulrich, Jeremy and Alieta. I rose to the surface laughing.

"Odd!" Ulrich yelled. Yumi laughed, Ulrich was in front of her when I jumped, so she didn't get splashed.  Ulrich jumped in the pool and chased after me. He may be a pretty good swimmer but he doesn't have my energy or magnificent strength I thought.

"Ha, ha!" I laughed, but then bumped into Jeremy. Ulrich caught up, and Jeremy and Alieta both stood in the pool glaring at me.

"Oops, sorry guys, I- hey!" I exclaimed as they splashed me until I thought I'd drown, and Jim yelled at us to kock it off. I gasped for air when they stopped.

"That's what you get Odd, you deserved it" Alieta said.

"Yeah, yea" I mummbled. Ulrich slapped me on the back while he and Jeremy laughed. Yumi sat by the edge of the pool watching the scene with a smirk on her face.

"Pool is closed!" Jim yelled. Everyone cleared out and we headed to the locker rooms. William was the quickest out of the pool and entered the locker room first. I looked for any sign that he was Xanafied, what I called people under Xana's control. I, on purpose, roughly bumped into him, just to see how he'd react. He reacted quickly and moved away from me.

"Hey watch it Odd" he snapped.

"Sorry" I appogized. His arm appeared to blur, not looking very solid. I tried to keep a straight face and not look shocked. William turned away and went towards his locker.

"Did you see that?" I asked Jeremy once I was sure William wouldn't hear.

"Yes I definetely saw it; he seems to be virtualized" Jeremy spoke quietely. "Interesting" 

"What's going on, do you think the super computer is back on?" I asked.

"No I can't get a signal while it's shutdown. I wonder if I should go back and turn it on" Jeremy said.

"You sure that won't do something bad. I mean the super computer is powerfull and dangerous" Ulrich pointed out.

"I know, once at the school we can all talk about it" Jeremy said.

"Should we tell William?" I asked.

"It might be a good idea, but after we discuss it with the others" Jeremy said.

Once at school we headded to the cafeteria and grabbed dinner. I grabbed a large serving of meatloaf, the lunch lady knew how much I ate and would usualy agree to give me larger servings.

"Is it Xana? I asked Ulirch.

"I don't nkow, but whatever it is pretty wierd" Ulrich said.

"Maybe we should check the super computer" Aelita suggested.

"Might be a good idea. Lets vote on telling William and bringing him to the factory" Jeremy said. "Say 'I' if you think he should come with"

"I" Aelita, Yumi, and I said.