Xana Here

A Cow! To the right! Not really just the first part of the first part of the show code lyoko. Lol sorry the video comes in parts on youtube. Check it out if you haven't seen the show and remember:

All copyright for Code Lyoko  belongs to Moon Scoop I own none other characters or locations such as "Lyoko" the "lab" the "doratories" ect. 

Give a :-) if your reading in the comments or in my inbox. Thanks to my readers and fans

William:

I awoke early for some reason feeling scared. I then remembered the voice of Xana in the back of my head.

Ok a little freaked out I panicked. There was a weak laugh in the back of my head.

Xana, why are you here? I thought. This was just to creepy, Xana was in my head. At least he's not possesing my body though.

I'm merly just surviving the voice replied.

Why couldn't you just have been destroyed by the anti-virus

I modified my virtual program so the anti-virus that cursed Jeremy created would not effect the small part of me that had excaped. Don't you remember my dear boy, when I possed you just before they launched the anti-virus. Part of me tried to flee, but was destroyed, and the rest of me found saftey in you. I can't be harmed! Muwahahahha! Xana explained. I shook my head unhappy. Might as well go on with my day I thought. Xana was silent making me feel relaxed though I could still feel his presence. I left my dorm happy that I had a room to myself, and headed to the boys bathroom to shower. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down over my shoulders; I tried to relax and ignore that I had an evil computer virus inside my head. What if Xana takes over my body? What if I go bezerk and attack people? What if I hurt Yumi. I sniffled. I'm no baby, I don't cry I thought sternly Manning up, manning up.... I sniffled again Ok maybe girling up... I sighed and left the shower to get dressed. My usual clothes were dark brown boots, jeans, red t-shirt, and a black long sleeve shirt over it. I grabbed my things for class from my room and headed down to get breakfast. I sat down at my usual seat, and ate quietly.

"Hey William, do you mind comming over here?" Aelita said. I shrugged and got up and walked towards were Aelita, Jeremy, and the rest of them sat. I flashed a quick smile at Yumi; although, she didn't return the smile since she was to busy talking with Ulrich. Ulrich I thought angrily.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Aelita curious.

"You can feel Xana there can't you, its why you seem so down isn't it" she said.

I sighed, leaned on the tabe and looked away "Yeah i guess"

"I know how you feel. When Jeremy was able to materialize me here in the real world Xana took away part of my memmory so I was linked to Lyoko, in a way I was linked to Xana" she said. Hearing that someone felt the way I did felt comforting.

"It's nice to know someone understands, but its not like you can hear his voice" I whispered.

"Its allright William, we'll figure out something"

"Perhaps a new anti-virus" Jeremy suggested. I shook my head disagreeing. As long as Xana was still in my head there wasn't any hope. Jeremy and Aelita talked to each other in low voices about Lyoko and Xana.

"No need to look so down" Ulrich said. I looked up at him with cold eyes.

He held up his hands "Jeez no need to be so cold either" he said managing to crack a small smile.