Truth

Marie Ros'e Bonnet:

It was thursday, the day before the science test. Mrs. Hertz said that we had to pass the test if we were to attend the school dance on Saturday. I was confident, like most of the people who have been studying hard, that I'd pass. I know it's thursday, but I feel like the days are repeating themselves. For a couple days now I  have felt like the days are repeating itself. Odd and his friends keep disappearing and then reappearing the same day. I trust him, but there's something weird going on. Today is the day I'm going t find out. 

"Half man, half tron, you can make me out in this virtual center" my alarm clock sang Secret Life, by the Subdigitals (you can find the song on youtube:-P) It was five o'clock and another vision drifted through my mind. Something about the park I remembered. I pushed myself out of bed and dressed in dark navy blue sweat pants, a navy blue t-shirt, and a navy blue ski mask. Why navy blue? Because studies show it helps you blend in, in the dark. Why a ski mask? for fun of course. I looked in the mirror and giggled. In the hallway, no one was around, not a sound disturbed silence; not even a cricket. Quickly and silently I slipped out of the dorm room and ran out in the open across to the park. Another vision came, this time I remebered Odd and his friends running into the park. I could almost see them running through the park, I know its just a vision but I'm going to follow it. I ran through the park, ducked under a couple branches until I came upon a man-whole. They disappeared, vision over. They didn't go down the sewers did they? I wondered.

"I have to find out what these visions are about" I told myself. Hesitantely I lifted the cover and climbed down the ladder into the sewers. The sewers were dimly lit by a couple torches on the wall,  I noticed a couple skateboards and scooters by the wall. I grabbed a skateboard and started heading down the smelly tunnel. Another vision made me see myself running down the sewer, make a couple turns and head up another ladder. I headed in the direction I imagined myself going until I came upon the end of the tunnel. There was a bared wall preventing anyone from continuing down the tunnel, and a ladder. I layed the skateboard down and climbed up. The factory I though as I looked inside. I went down the rope and into the elevator. So the visions are memories I thought. So this is the truth. 

Jeremy: 

I fell asleep on the computer keyboard again. I only woke up because Aelita had come in and had woken me up. 

"Are you ok Jeremy?" she asked.   "Yeah I'm ok, I had been trying to improve the Xana alert program" I told her. The program was meant to alert us if Xana was attacking, and I decided I'd try and improve it last night. I guess I dozed off some time around five o'clock this morning.

"Well it's eight o'clock, time for breakfast" Aelita said.  "Okay, thanks for waking me up" I said. 

Aelita and I walked down the cafeteria to get breakfast. 

"P-pllllease I need ten dollars, I'll prepay you I promise!" Odd begged Ulrich. 

"What do you need the money for?" Ulrich asked, Ulrich wouldn't give him the money without a good reason, smart idea. 

"I just need it!" he begged, Ulrich rolled his eyes. I sat down at the table, wonder what he could possibly need the money for.   "What does he need it for?" I asked Aelita. 

"Well the dance tickets are five dollars per person" Aelita whispered back. 

"Still playing Romeo?" Aelita teased.  "Oh that's what you need it for" Ulrich said smirking.

 "Yeah, so what are you going to give me the money or not?" Odd begged. 

Ulrich:

If odd was takign that girl out to the dance, and she agreed to be his date that would mean I'd win the bet and then Yumi would be my date. Yumi wasn't here, yet so I think I'll give him the money.

"Mmmmm... I guess, here's twelve bucks, get her something nice" I told him.

"Your the greatest, I bet if you tell Yumi how generous you are she'll go out with you" Odd said wiggling his eyebrows. I shrugged and started eating my breakfast, I didn't say a word.

"Morning " Yumi said smiling.  "Morning Yumi" Aelita said. Well doesn't Yumi seem cheerfull today, I wonder what's up. 

"Morning Yumi, what's up?" I asked curiously.  "Nothing much" she replied in the same cheerfull tone, and sat down to eat breakfast. I ate breakfast, and headed off to class with Odd, Jeremy, and Aelita. The school day went pretty quickly, and I still had money to buy Yumi and I a ticket, some flowers, and enough to buy myself something nice to where. Once I was out of the school I caught a shuttle to town.

Yumi:

I hurried home to check over everything. I had my dress for the dance, a little perfume, and mascara. That was all I needed, not to much make up. To much make-up and I'll look like Sissy I thought laughing. I was just glad I had a dress to wear. 

Odd:

I bought myself a ticket and Marie a ticket to the dance. I still haven't asked her, but I think she'll say yes. I mean we hang out after school in the park to study and sometimes just talk, so I know she'll say "Yes Odd I'll go with you to the dance" I imagined her saying. 

"Hey Marie" I said waving to here, she was sitting in the usual place in the park, leaing against the tree. She waved, but didn't say anyhing. I sat down next to her, wondering why she was so quiet.

"Hey Odd, remember how I had asked you about time travel, and a supercomputer yesterday?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah" I said in a flat tone.  "Well I decied to follow my imagination, or visions to see if there really was a supercomputer" she said quietly.

"Did you find one" I asked. Oh no, she found out about the supercomputer, Jeremy's going to be so mad I thought. When she didn't answer I repeated myself "DId you find supercomputer" 

"Yeah" she finally said, neither of us spoke for a while.  "I kept remembering, the factory, the supercomputer, what you told me about Li-oko" I she said. 

"It's Lyoko" I told her. "Yeah, Lyoko, so it's true" she asked. If I tell her it is then I'll be kicked out of the group, if I lie then there'll be nothing between Marie and I I thought. 

"It's... it's..." I stuttered.

"Yeah it's true, but you can't tell anyone" I told her.    "If I was going to tell anyone I would have told a ton of people by now, from what I remember this Lyoko thing and Xana is a serious thing that only you guys can handle" she said. I smiled "thanks for understanding" I said. Great, someone else who knows about Lyoko I thought, I wonder what'll happen if my friends find out. I remembered the last time someone did, a girl I really liked I brought to the lab, and she messed up a computer program. I got kicked out of the group, but I made up for it by saving the day on Lyoko. I hope nothing goes wrong.