Chp. 1: Return to KISS World

Avery's POV

I was on the bus in my Aunt Torilie's home which turns out to be the same town that KISS World is in. I was spending the week at my Aunt's house but she had a project at work to where she would be home late. She told me to go out and have fun so I decided to go to KISS World. I wasn't expecting to see the guys. Heck they probably wouldn't even notice if I was here. 

Once I got in there and inside, I just looked around. It was nice to see people enjoying the park. I just walked around seeing the things that would be normal rides to other people but I see KISSterian machines. Like the Ferris Wheel. I chuckled to myself.

"Things aren't always what they seem I guess." I said to no one. I walked to the line for the Ferris Wheel. Once on it. I lent against the railing and looked around again. On the ground I could see the outline of a guitar in the same place where the ship is. I chuckled again. I just enjoyed the view for the rest of the ride. For a few hours I just enjoyed the atmosphere. I guess I shifted into a daydream because I ran right into someone. I got my barring's and looked to see Shandi. I saw papers on the ground. I picked them up then helped her up.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized softly.

"Oh your fine. I had my nose in my papers. So it's my fault." She said with her normal chirp. I handed her the papers.

"Mine too. I was in la la land." She hadn't looked at me yet.

"Thank you. That's kinda easy here."

"Tell me about it." She glanced at me. "I'll let you get back to work, Shandi." I walked away. She said something else but I didn't catch it.

3rd Person POV

Shandi realized it was Avery once she called her by her name.

"Avery wait!" She didn't hear Shandi. "Hmm. I'm going to let the guys know she's here." Shandi walked to the main stage and saw the guys being goof balls. She chuckled. "Guys!" They didn't hear her as she was walking closer. "Guys!" She called louder. This time Starchild heard her. He pushed Demon away from him, laughing. 

"Oh hey Shandi." He walked to the stage edge. He helped her onto the stage.

"Thank you."

"What's up Shandi?" Spaceman asked while laughing at Demon and Cat wrestling.

"I thought I would let you know Avery is in the park."

"She is?" This got Spaceman's undivided attention.

"Yep. Just ran into her." She paused. "Literally."

"Where?" He asked. Starchild looked at him intrigued.

"Why are you so interested?" Do you like her?" He smirked. Spaceman turned his attention to the man.

"Maybe."

"Oh why didn't you tell her before?"

"Because she's a very shy girl. Annnd I wasn't going to just pull her into a kiss out of nowhere." he smirked at Starchild. Starchild rolled his eyes, laughed, and put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. I'll admit that was unnecessary." He laughed and walked away. Spaceman turned his attention back to Shandi. She laughed.

"Last I saw she was heading toward the water gardens."

"Thanks." He jumped off the stage. "I'll be back later!" Spaceman called back as he ran off. He went down into the catacombs so he wouldn't be seen. It also cut the time in getting to the gardens in half. He opened the door to the surface and looked before exiting. the water gardens is not as popular as some of the other parts of the park. He came out and started to look for Avery. 

He was searching for a few minutes until he saw her next to one of the fountains. He walked up behind her but stopped. She was humming quietly while sitting and running her hand through the water. Spaceman lent against a tree and admired Avery as she was in her own world. He watched for a few minutes before he decided to approach her. He couldn't tell what she was humming but it sounded nice. Spaceman placed a hand on her shoulder. Avery jumped and turned to see Spaceman. Avery smiled.

"Hi." Avery whispered.

"Hi." Spaceman said.

Avery's POV

I was surprised to see Spaceman behind me. I didn't think they were in the park.

"What was that you were humming?" Spaceman asked as he sat down next to me.

"It's a song called 'Come Clean'." I said softly.

"It's beautiful." He said. I blushed and looked down. Hair fell in front of my face. He brought his hand up and pushed the hair behind my ear. His touch was so soft and sent jolts through my body. I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment. 

"Thank you. It's not mine." I said truthfully. "It's nice to see you."

"You too." Before we could say anything else, someone come out of no where.

"Oh my god! It's Spaceman! In the park!" A girl screamed. He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Run!" He said and pulled me with him. He was laughing which made me giggle. We ran through the park and ducked behind a corner near the Destroyer ride. The girls ran past and disappeared. "Well that was fun." He said. I just laughed.