Chp. 2: Being Watched...

We came out of our hiding spot and he pulled me in a certain direction. He still held my hand as we walked. I blushed.

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"To the main stage. The regular public can't get in unless there's a concert." He said. I didn't say anything back and just followed. Once we made it there he pulled me onto the stage. The rest of the guys hadn't noticed us yet. He pulled me to the side of the stage. "Shhh." He held a finger to his lips. He let go of my hand and I backed into the shadows. He crept up behind Starchild and jumped on him.

"Holy!" Starchild exclaimed. He stumbled and turned to Spaceman. He then lunged at him. They wrestled for a nit. I quietly giggled. Catman turned my way and saw me. I covered my mouth and blushed. While Spaceman and Starchild were busy, Catman walked over to me.

"Crazy aren't they." He stood near me. I could hear Demon laughing at the two fighting. I didn't expect Catman to hold his hand to me. "Come on. Probably should tear them apart." I grabbed it hesitantly. He pulled me to the center of the stage where they were at. "Come on guys! Break it up." They listened after a few minutes. Starchild nearly backed into me. He barely bumped me, barely enough to move. He whipped around and grabbed my waist.

"I'm sorry!" He said quickly.

"It's fine." I said softly.

"Geez! Star, knock the girl over." Demon laughed.

"I didn't mean to and I apologized." He argued back. I saw Spaceman look down at something and scowl. I looked down to see Catman still holding my hand. I quickly let his hand go and put it in my hoodie pocket. "Are you okay?" Starchild turned to me after arguing with Demon. I nodded.

"What brings you to KISS World today?" Catman asked. They all stood around me and it made me feel a bit confused. I took a step back from them.

"A day off I guess." I answer.

"Where's the rest of the gang?" My heart dropped. I knew they would like to see them more then me. Always happens.

"I think somewhere in Florida last time I knew." I said looking down.

"Awesome." Starchild said. The subject changed right after that. I stayed quiet. I felt someone watching me and looked up to see Spaceman watching me closely. But the feeling I was getting was somewhat darker. I looked around to see if anyone else was around. I saw no one. I run my hands up and down my arms as a shiver ran down my spine. Spaceman came over as I did.

"Are you okay? Cold?" He sat his hand on my arm.

"Not really cold. Just..." I paused and looked around again. "It's just like someone is watching." This caught the other guys attention.

"Watching?" I nodded at Demon.

"Do you not feel anything? It's like its burning holes in me." I hugged my arms to myself and took a step closer to Spaceman. They all seemed to have their guards up quickly.

"I don't sense anything." Starchild said. The others agreed. The feeling had dissipated but was still there.

"Come on lets get downstairs." Catman suggested. We all agreed. Once downstairs, Spaceman asked if I was hungry.

"You hungry? Thirsty?" I nodded. "Come on." He held out his hand to me. I took it and he took me down a few hallways. He opened a door to a room that looked like a gourmet kitchen.

"Wow." I breathed out. He chuckled. "What?"

"The park food gets old so we have a private kitchen."

"That's understandable. It confuses me when Shag and Scooby an eat it non-stop."

"I  noticed they ate quite a bit." I laughed.

"You haven't seen the half of it." I said as I sat on the bar stool.

"Really?" He asked while looking through cabinets.

"Yeah. Do you remember when Fred mentioned the Roller Ghoster Mystery?" He straightened and thought for a second.

"Yes actually. When we first met?" He moved toward me and lent against the counter in front of me.

"Yes. Well the only reason we were at Thrill Ride Park was because Shaggy won a contest to build-your-own-roller-coaster with the park owners/ builders. And guess what the ride end up being themed after?"

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Food."

"Wow. Really?" He laughed.

"Yep they love food almost more than life itself." I laughed and then let it die off.

"So what would you like? We have pasta, chicken, ham, anything really." He went back to the cabinets. I thought for a second.

"Pasta."

"Pasta? Any certain?" He pulled out a box.

"Nope."

"Okay." He got down other ingredients and went to work. As he worked on the food, I just sat there and thought to myself.

"What's going on? Who was watching us?" I then remember the guys didn't feel it. "Or was the person or what ever it was only watching me?" I got lost in my thoughts and didn't realize how much time had passed. I heard a faint call if my name but didn't register it. Then Spaceman came into view. He was talking but I didn't hear.

"What?" I came back.

"Are you okay? You had spaced out." He stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Just lost in thought." I said softly and retracted a bit. He notied and let his arms fall and softened his stare.

"Well food is ready." I nodded and got down from the stool.

"It smells good." He gave me a plate and a fork. "It looks good too." He smiled.

"Thanks." I sat down again and he sat down too. I took a bite and it tasted amazing.

"And it tastes good too. Oh my god." I covered my mouth and blushed from the outburst. His eyes widen and he smiled.

"Thanks again." 

"You can eat to if you want." He nodded.

"I think I will." He got up and went to get his food. I blushed to myself as I thought of the situation. Two months ago, I would have laughed if someone told me I would be here.