Chp. 9: Visions to Not-so-Normalcy

We all went to the court yard and got ready to leave for KISSteria. Thorn and I were standing together as the guys got ready to go.

"Where exactly are we going?" Thorn asked.

"It's a cosmic realm called KISSteria. It's in a different dimension, a  different plain."

"And you've been there?" I nodded.

"Once but yes. The circumstances aren't any better but hopefully things will turn out."

"The rest of the gang went too right?"

"Yeah but they don't think anything was real." I looked over at her and saw a fearful look on her face. "Hey are you scared?"

"A little. I mean, I've never left our dimension before!" She stuttered a bit. I moved to put my arm around her.

"Hey it will be okay. Remember you're the one who defeated the Witch's Ghost, Sarah Ravencroft. You will be okay." She lent her head on my shoulder. "Plus I don't think Catman will let anything happen to you." She blushed and I laughed.

"Okay were ready to go." Ace was walking up. Thorn got a hesitant. I held out my hand and she gave me hers.

"Stand here." We stood where he said and waited. With a flash of blue light, Ace had his guitar on his shoulder. 

"What?" We both whispered. The guys smirked and the rest of their instruments appeared with flashes of light. Their auras built and they started to play. The ship from before formed under our feet. 

"Holy crap!" Thorn gasped and I just smiled. The portal was open and I pulled her down a bit. She gave me a confused look.

"Brace yourself." The ship shot forward and jerked us back. We landed on the ground but we were fine. A familiar portal line was around us. Thorn got up and looked around amazed.

"Wow. This is incredible." I smiled and just kept sitting on the ground as we made our way. "I can't believe you never told me about this."

"I made a promise to keep a secret." 

"And you keep your promises." She stood up next to my sitting form. "What happened the first time?"

"We helped KISS with a woman called the Crimson Witch. She was trying to steal KISS's Detroit Rock for evil deeds." I stood up as we went through the portals end. "I'll tell you more later." They landed the ship and helped us off. 

"Everything seems calm right now." Ace came over and grabbed my hand. We walked through the city, past other people, and to a giant building.

"What is this place?" I asked looking around.

"The Warrior's Hall. Kinda like a court house." Catman said next to me. "The KISSteria Krystals were kept here until, well you know the story." I nodded. We approached a door and it opened before we even reached it. There stood the Elder.

"Unfortunate turn of events, I would say." I bit my lip and looked down as the guys explained.

"And now he wants revenge on Ace and everyone else." Starchild told her. She nodded and turned into the room. We followed her. I still had a hold of Thorn's hand.

"Did you come in here?" She asked and I shook my head. She looked around and stayed close to me.

"Gabriel has always been a trouble-maker and a menice. We haven't heard from him since he was banished so why is he choosing now to reappear?" The Elder wondered. We had moved out of the room into like a conference/war room.

"Wicked." Thorn let go and moved over to Cat. I watched her from my spot and smiled. I looked around the room and saw a book that looked similar to Chikara's. Curiosity got the better of me.

"Why was he banished?" To my surprise, I asked this out loud. I could feel their eyes on me as I ran my fingers around the trim of the book.

"Hmmm." The Elder came over and stood at my side. I gave her a shy look through my eyelashes. "Why don't you find out?" She took my hand to place it on the book.

"Alright." I opened the book and it, by itself, turned pages. A page for Gabriel. The trim of the page glowed again.

"What the..." Their voices drowned out.

"Why was Gabriel banished?" The room melted away and the vision took hold.

*Vision*

A court yard  was the first thing to see. No one was in it. That was until Gabriel came flying through. He was laughing and carrying some kind of  object. Then it flashed to a place with a multitude of people.

"Gabriel, where is the device?" The Elder stood before a bound Gabriel. KISS stood up above on a terrace watching.

"Haha, I've hidden it. Sent it away to somewhere that I don't know."

"Well then. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to banish you from KISSteria." Gabriel froze in shock.

"What? Over some tiny trinket?" He thrashed against the men holding him.

"That device is not just some small trinket. It holds immense power. Power that couldn't be used on the wrong hands. Like yours." She made her point. She lifted her hand and light swirled around it. A portal appeared behind Gabriel.

"Wait! No!"

"You are banished from KISSteria!"

"You will regret this!" The Elder nodded at KISS and they all shot a beam of their powers at him. Gabriel was pushed through and the portal closed.

*End Vision*

A force pushed me out of the vision and I lost my balance. I fell to the floor. The force was like the one that pushed Gabriel. I was breathing heavy when someone set their hand on my shoulder. I shook my head to clear my sight and saw Ace. He helped me up.

"You have the power of sight." We all looked at the Elder.

"What?"

"Sight and understanding. I'm sorry. Your sight is different than Starchild and Miss Chiakra. The reverse, you see the past and can find out knowledge through seeing them." She placed her hand on the book. "You also have the power of Intelligence and understanding."

"Chikara and I can see the future but not the past." Starchild said.

"That would sure explain things." I rubbed my head. Thorn came over to me.

"I guess you're not so normal after all." I smiled small.

"I guess not."